Ep 4 Life is Like a Box of Chocolates 5

Kabado ang lahat. Nasa maliit na barko sila papunta sa isang isla. Mabuti na lang at mabilis ang mga guide sa pag pick up ng sitwasyon. Ang mga boys nag-aalala sa mga naiwang tao sa islang tinirhan baka may mapahamak sa mga ito.

Jhenna:        You don't have to worry. We were ready for this. It has been planned already.

Crizza:        This was the escape plan. Mr. Zhang thought of this possibility even before you came.

Suho:        Oh my god, what will we do without you?

Lay:        I am so blessed to have the greatest Dad in the world.

Leny:        I feel you.

Lay:        You feel something for me?

Chen:        Woah woah! You're so advanced! Even in times like this, jinja!

Kris:        Guys, we're all nervous! Leny, Jhenna and Crizza you also put your life to this. Thank you.

Leny:        You have loyal fans who you don't know but would even die for you, what more if we're friends?

Kris:        I am so greatful!

Luhan:        *umusod sa tabi ni Leny* Where will we go?

Lay:        *tinulak si Luhan* As long as we're together it doesn't matter.

Kyungsoo:        *rolled his eyes* Ya! You two! Seriously!!!

Nagulat ang iba sa sigaw ni Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo:        If the two of you won't stop this love rivalry I will strangle you!

Biglang ngumawa si Tao.

Sehun:        What's wrong Tao-yah? It's alright! *hinimas sa likod si Tao*

Tao:        I peed on my pants, so scared! *ngawa*

Baekhyun:        Poor Tao. Please go and change. I keep thinking of what smell it was since we got in the car.

Suho:        I'll go with you. I know that look you're giving me, Tao.

Natatawa sila pero sa totoo naaawa sila kay Tao. Totoong mukha itong matapang pero deep inside ito ang may pinakabatang isip sa kanilang lahat. Malambing din ito.

Kai:        So, are we going somewhere far from the island where we used to stay?

Jhenna:        Yeah. Actually, the island where we'll stay is at the northernmost part of the Philippines. It's secluded. Only a few people live there.

Luhan:        What about the guys back there? Will they be alright?

Crizza:        Of course. Mr. Kim sent some security men already.

Suho:        My dad?

Crizza:        No. Chen's dad. His friend is one of the chief in the Defense Department of our country.

Chen:        Kamatis! I didn't know that! *lumingon kay Xiumin* Umin, hyung!

Xiumin:        Sorry guys, quite schocked.

Chen:        God you scared me. Don't stress. You need to rest. Chanyeol-ah! You, too. You look so pale.

Chanyeol:        Yes hyung. Really scared but at the same time I felt so greatful. For the first time, I realized how people who don't even know you would risk their lives just to protect you.

Leny:        Chanyeol, you guys are precious. You don't know how you made millions of people happy with your music and talent. You made others get inspired to dream.

Kris:        Especially our loyal fans. Yeah.

Leny:        Right. All you have to do is to take care of yourselves and come back strong.

Suho:        She's right. Let's show them we aren't only artists for them to make money. We are people who works to fulfill our dreams, too.

Jhenna:        Forget the haters coz somebody loves yah!

Sehun:        Miley, is that you?

Lahat:        I came in like a wrecking ball!

Napakanta na lang tuloy sila. Mga ilang oras na ang ibinabyahe nila. Nakatulog sina Tao, Chanyeol at Xiumin sa pagod. Ang iba naman nakaupo sa malapit sa railings at pinanunuod ang tanawin na nadadaanan nila.

Kyungsoo:        Let's just think that we're going to have another vacation and in another place.

Baekhyun:        Yeah! Everything's great!

Kai:        I wish we can stay like this forever.

Luhan:        But life isn't like that.

Kris:        Main reason why the world is round.

Chen:        *sighed* The thing is, how are we going to live now? We can't be running away all the time.

Lay:        This is temporary. Treat it like our adventure.

Suho:        And in this adventure, it's only us and the people who are always behind us to support.

Sehun:        We are one. We will face all these together.

Suho:        Our maknae has grown well. He can say these motivating words already.

Sehun:        It's thanks to you hyung!

Kyungsoo:        You taught him well. I'm worried about Tao.

Kai:        He can overcome this. We'll show him we are the brothers he can rely on.

Good luck sa bagong tahanan boys! Be strong!