Ep 7 Pt 3 The Start of Something New

Busy ang iba sa pagpapractice.

-Chen: Ate, can we have you in our song? Isn't this a love song?

-Leny: Right. Like a courtship song.

-Chen: So, can you help us divide the parts? Also, can you tell us the meaning?

-Leny: Alright. This song is called "My Life" in English but in Tagalog it is called "Buko" which is literally referring to coconut fruit but it is just a short cut for Buhay Ko. Buhay means life and ko means my or mine.

-Chanyeol: So, there is a rap part?

-Leny: Since you can sing ballad, there's no need for that. This song will need a lot of aegyo.

-Chanyeol: Oooops! Kyungsoo, this is your forte.

-Kyungsoo: Don't start with me, please.

-Chanyeol: It will start with Chen, don't worry.

-Baekhyun: Can you rest from teasing even just for today, Yoda?

-Leny: Nothing will be done if I put the three of you together. Maybe we can let Chen and Kyungsoo do this song then Chanyeol and Baekhyun do a different one.

-Chen: Good idea Ate. But you will be in our song. Let Chanyeol and Baekhyun do it. Lay hyung can play the guitar for us.

-Lay: Not bad. Actually, I am preparing a dance number with Xiumin and Lu Han hyung.

-Luhan: Me and Jhenna will dance the Nae Nae.

-Jhenna: OMG, oppa please don't drag me into something I can't do.

-Luhan: I'll teach you.

-Kyungsoo: I don't trust you, hyung. I know what you want to happen.

-Luhan: What's wrong with you Dyo?

-Lay: I agree with Kyungsoo. Luhan, para-paraan!

-Luhan: Leny, I am telling you. Don't make this man your bf or you'll wish you weren't born.

-Baekhyun: Alright. We're out of the argument. Chanyeol, what are you waiting for?

-Chanyeol: Love me like you do, la la love me like you do.

-Baekhyun: Okay, let's go somewhere quiet and cold.

-Leny: Don't be too hard on each other.

-Chen: What's hard, Ate?

-Leny: Your head, what else?

Lay: Chen, did you just talk about sexual stuff with my wife?

-Chen: Pwet mo, asado!

-Lay: Ga...

*Binato ni Luhan si Lay ng tsinelas bago pa nito maituloy ang sasabihin*

-Lay: Puch! Huta ka Chen!

-Leny: Lay, why do you learn bad words?

-Sehun: Ya! Ya! Ya! We're here! You haven't started yet?

*Isa isang dinaanan ang mga nanduon at tinitigan na kunyare siya ang boss at pinapagalitan ang mga trabahador.*

-Xiumin: Sehun-ah, don't you act like that in front of hyungs and unnies! Dinah's watching you.

-Leny: So...can I go with the song meaning? Oh, wait...where's Suho?

-Kyungsoo: He's with Kai. Kai's practicing his dance. I will call him. Will he join us, or he's with Chanyeol and Baekhyun?

-Leny: He'll join us. Let Chanyeol and Baekhyun do a song together.

-Xiumin: What about Carly and Shamae?

-Jhenna: Shamae's going to show sand art, right? And...Xiumin oppa will be with her?

*Tinukso ni Lay si Xiumin*

-Xiumin: I haven't punched someone since birth but I plan to kick a unicorn.

-Lay: Relax, hyung. I love you.

-Xiumin: I won't kick anyone. You're the horse here.

-Lay: Hyung, you should be thankful you are cute. I don't have the heart to kick a steamed bun.

*Nang humahangos na dumating si Mangga...este si Kris*