Sapphy, You Simp

One day, Sapphire was walking into a crowd, looking for a certain someone. Then, she found her.

There stood Ruby, the hot-headed but kind Gem. You see, Saph has a crush, like a fat crush on Ruby to the point where she would get nervous every time Ruby laid eyes on Saph. Sapphire took a second to think of what she was going say.

Then, she said it.

"Uh...Ruby?? I was wondering...erm...you're really neat and I was thinking if youwouldliketocomeovertomyhousesometime?!?!", Saph shouted.

Ruby said, "Heh, are you asking me out on a date?"

Sapphire was immediately flustered and she said, "Oh, forget it!!"

She then put her hair up and ran up to kiss Ruby. Ruby, who also felt the same way, kissed back and she lifted Saph up, twirling her around and fusing.

"Heh, Sapphy, you simp.", the fusion, who is named Garnet, muttered as she walked to Beach City, meeting up with Steven, who was eating Cookie Cats. Garnet eventually tells Steven about her being a fusion and all is well...

A/N: In case you haven't noticed, this one shot is based off of the scene with Aaron and Abbey in "The Mitchells vs The Machines". Abbey, by coincidence, is voiced by Charlyene Yi, aka, Ruby. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this!! Don't forget to follow if you want more content on not only this but on other stories!! Have a good day/summer!!