Oops!!

Kaeya turned his head towards the sound. It was diluc standing at the door watching kaeya tremble. "Go away diluc" kaeya yelled in a angry manner.
"What I didn't do shit to you dumbass" diluc screamed back. "Now what's are you doing hanging on that doorknob" he said as he took a few steps closer.

"OH SHIT WHAT AM I GONNA DO"  kaeya thought. "D-D-D-D-D-Dont come..Any closer"!!!!!!!!"" Kaeya yelled. Diluc stopped at the moment to meet something caught his eye. He saw a strange yellow liquid that dripped down kaeya fat ass running down his leg. Kaeya noticed as well and gripped his leg to cover his stinky piss. "Yo what..." diluc said with a shaky voice"

"Did you just piss your self kaeya...?"

"NO I DIDNT YOU FCUKING CUNT THATS LITERALLY JUST WATER I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHWOER" Kaeya screamed at him. Kaeya was embarrassed, his cheeks filled a blood red and he felt dizzy. Tears started to form while he covered his face. Diluc stayed silent traumatized. It was quiet for a bit. It was so fucking awkward. The two brothers stared at eachother in fear.

"Diluc it's not what you think, I have a totally good explanation for thi—"  "shut up" diluc whispered under his breath. "The fuck you mean shut up, I'm just trying to-.... What are you doing" kaeya said in a shocked voic.

Diluc bent down on his knee near kaeya where he was sitting near the bathroom. He looked at his legs where kaeya was sitting in a fucking puddle of piss. Diluc took off his glove and ran his hand up kaeya thigh slowly where kaeya trembled from this. "Your disgusting, your dripping wet everywhere." Diluc said in a annoyed tone. "B-b-b-b-but I couldn't I I I I I I I" "Stop" diluc hushed him.

"I'll clean you up"diluc whispered