Ashton's Coffee Shop Flirt [part 2] (SMUT)

Female reader×Ashton Irwin
Contains smut and swearwords. Follow up to Ashton's Coffee Shop Flirt Part 1.

You swallowed unwillingly hard. Ash's facial expression faded from an amused smile, to a more serious stare, and then into a confident smirk.

"You're adorable", he began. He gently kissed your forehead, his hands still placed on the sides of your face.

"And fun." His lips moved to your nose and gave it a kiss, just like he did with your forehead.

"And so fucking hot", he said breathily before touching his lips to yours. Your brain struggled to comprehend the sudden development of the situation, but luckily your body responded faster, kissing back and placing your hands over his own to signal your willingness.

The gentle pecks quickly turned to rougher kisses, and his fingers made gentle circles in your hair. Your mouths met and departed in unpredictable intervals over and over again. Ashton's right hand loosened its grip on your head and placed itself on the small of your back, pulling you closer until you were practically seated on his lap.

One of Ash's hands wandered to your thigh, just barely creeping underneath the hem of your sundress. The fact that he was so clear on what he hoped to turn this into, without being disrespectful, made your stomach drop and your head dizzy. This entire experience felt like a rollercoaster where each loopty-loop was an exhilarating surprise.

You reached your hands up to his chest and unbuttoned the two buttons on his work uniform polo. You felt Ashton smile in the kiss at your gesture of confirmation. His grip on your thigh tightened and he pulled you even closer to his own body. Ashton broke the kiss by tilting his head down, pressing your foreheads together. His eyes focused intently on your torso, and he ran his hands gently along the contour of your body, slowly grazing the sides of your rib cage, waist, and down to your hips. His gaze rose back to your neckline, and using his thumbs, he softly hooked the shoulder straps of your sundress, and pulled them down your upper arms. He let out a sigh at the sight of your bare chest, as if he had held his breath in anticipation.

"Good lord", he muttered.

His right hand went up to cup the side of your face again, roughly pulling you back into the kiss and entangling his fingers in your hair. His left hand rested on your waist, with his grip tigthening and loosening in waves with each kiss. Your own hands wandered up to the back of his neck, untying his apron and letting your fingers slip under his shirt by the nape of his neck, touching the bare skin underneath. You felt him shiver slightly as your ran your hands over his neck and through his hair. The hand on the side of your face let go and cupped your ass, and though the skirt of your dress had partially slid in between, the small touch of his fingers against your ass sent shockwaves through your body.

With his new grip on your bottom, he lifted you as he stood up in order to prop you up on the table you had been seated at. He had to bend down to continue the kiss, but seemingly refused to break it for even a moment. Both his hands snaked under your dress and grabbed the sides of your underwear and slid them down your legs with surprising finesse. Only after this did he break the kiss to look you in the eyes. Your lips were already kissed raw and you were both already a bit out of breath. He gently helped to pull your arms fully out of your shoulder straps, once again stopping to admire your breasts for a moment. With a quick glance at the front door to confirm what he already knew was true - it was locked and drawn shut, no one was getting in - he crouched down to kiss your chest. He slowly trailed down your upper body, leaving wet marks along the way. When knelt all the way down, he stopped to look up at your eyes. Your face was probably flushed and flustered looking, but it seemed that Ashton was after just that - someone who was visibly taken aback with every move he made.