Protective Daddy Part 2

Nejis pov

I picked up the phone and rang my siblings.

"what's up!" tenten answered.

"hey tenten. Papas gone into paranoid mode and is insisting that we can't be left alone" I explained.

"what! But we're twelve! We're totally old enough to be left alone" tenten complained.

"yeah but you know what papas like" I sighed.

"alright hang in there bro. We'll be there soon to talk some sense into him"

"alright see you soon" I hung up.

After waiting for a couple of minutes tenten and Lee arrived.

"my darlings you've arrived" papa said happily.

"daddy we need to talk with you outside" tenten said firmly.

"of course! I always have time for my kids" we took him outside and the three of us glared at him.

"really dad! You don't trust us to be left alone!" tenten yelled.

"Well I-"

"I was in the middle of doing my one thousand press-ups. Thanks to you I only got seven-hundred done!" Lee pouted.

"Well I'm sorry about that but-"

"uncle kakashi wouldn't treat naruto and sasuke like this!" I muttered.

"oh that's unfair to compare me to kakashi!" papa yelled "me and kakashi are completely different!"

"yeah he actually trusts his kids!" tenten said. Me and Lee nodded in agreement.

"I-I'm just scared alright. You kids are growing up so fast. It feels like I'm going to lose you soon." he sighed.

"oh papa just cause we're growing up doesn't mean we're going to leave you" tenten smiled.

"your our father after all" Lee said.

"and even if we do leave we'll always come back" I said.

"you kids are the best!" he said pulling us all into a hug.

We hugged him back laughing. We have a bizarre family but I wouldn't have it any other way!