Ingrid's Crafts

That's the Katana she uses.

The reason why they are stronger than the game counter part is things are going to pick up and there will be Ingrid going Solo or with folk weaker than Class VII also she's technically stronger than they are scientifically speaking from the genetic side of things. And am saying it from now she won't join Class VII in the old schoolhouse not even once.

 I don't intend to include all Class VII in everything and will focus on the less developed characters which will be

Laura S. Arseid: she's a key character who lots of stuff will be involved around her.

Fie Claussell: She's technically Ingrid's older sister since Sara is her legal guardian and Ingrid is her Adoptive daughter

Jusis Albarea: Help her character development also his

Gaius Worzel: I got tired of him as a flat character  

They will be my main Class VII focus because am not going to focus on everyone mostly the folk that are more important to Ingrid as a character and the ones needed by the plot it will be a slowburn development though that will take time over the course of the four games events it was hinted that Bridget is good with swords but nothing much is revealed so am taking matters in my own hand as I can't use certain character since it will ruin the plot and there are some information I can use to build on her character same with Friedel also others will be important but not spoiling it.

Sorry Rean fans I hate him and I will just bash him if he was around plus I can't handle his sappy speeches and Class VII both old and new is mostly meh so what can one do about that? Nothing just twist the plot and use cooler side characters that were benched for some reason even when they are cooler than the main and while am at it I hate Millium, Crow, Machias, Emma and Elliot yup hate him Alisa and Gaius are an Ok Laura, Fie and Jusis are cool love them and Of course Sara!!! Admit you want her as your teacher and is jealous of Ingrid for being her daughter!!!! I see you! Youuu are Jealooousss!

Oh and S-Crafts for later this is just way too OP she doesn't need them just yet not now anyways but wait till things pick up she will use them And before anyone complains she trained under Yun Ka-fai like Rean and she is Sara's adoptive daughter and she trained with Jusis

Sara Valestein: She's the reason why the story started to begin with so yeah

Friedel: Has an amazing character lots of potential but she is there cuz she's just there for two games then that's it she was just scraped only mentioned once?!

Bridget: She has a potential so am avoiding the whole Alan thing cuz he's just stupid

Angelica Rogner: I believe there is more to her than being a pervert and am not loving the fact that she was reduced to a nothing but a joke.

Beryl: She will pop out here and there for plot reasons 

Eight Leaves One Blade Crafts :

Autumn Leaf Cutter: Attack (Set) - Area (S) - Impede - Delay+15

Slashes foes while dashing by them. Unbalance+10%.

Class: C

True Autumn Leaf Cutter: Attack (Set) - Area (S) - Impede - Delay+20

Slashes foes while dashing by them. Unbalance+20%.

Class: C+

Arc Slash: Attack (Set) - Line (S) - Delay+30

Unleashes an arc-shaped shock wave. Can unbalance.

Class: B

Gale: Attack (A) - Area (L) - Seal (50%)

Slices up enemies at high speed. Unbalance+20%.

Class: A

Gale EX: Attack (Set) - Area (L) - Seal (100%)

Slices up enemies at high speed. Unbalance+40%.

Class: A+

Lightning Impact: Attack (Set) - Area (S) - Seal (30%) - Faint (30%)

A downward slash. Unbalance+30%.

Class: C

Crescent Flash: Physical - Area M (Set)

Quickdraws a blade with overwhelming force.

Class: B

Helix: Physical - Area S (Set) - Critical rate+40% - Seal (40%)

A series of biting slashes that end with a Lightning Fall

Class: A

Valestein Style Crafts:

Thundering Roar: Attack - Area (L) - Seal (90%) - SPD-45%

Attacks with bullets and lightning. Unbalance+10%.

Class: B 

Lightning Charge: Support - Self - STR/SPD+50% - Insight

Raises physical abilities with a war cry.

Class: -

Flash: Attack (Set) - Area (M) - Seal (40%) - Delay+40

Overtakes foes like a lightning bolt. Unbalance+40%.

Class: S

Thunder Vortex: Magic Attack (Set) - Area (L) - DEF/SPD/STR-40% 

Gathers foes together, then slashes. Unbalance+10%.

Court Fencing Crafts:

Rapid Thrust: Attack - One - Impede - Delay+40

A series of three rapid thrust. Unbalance+30%.

Class: A

Rune Blade: Magic Attack - Area (M) - ADF-50% - Seal (40%) - Delay+20

Cuts enemies in half with a magical slash.

Class: B

More Will be coming later oh and one important thing she won't go around shouting the name of the crafts so you'd have to guess them by the descriptions or I might in some cases write the name in the paragraph without her She also could use other styles as well three more styles try to guess them, the reason why she easily learns will be explained later on.