Chapter Four

Kim Dahyun had lived her entire life in Yeorun Valley known as the Paranormal Weirdo. 

From the perspective of a typical Yeorun University student: Kim Dahyun is the resident freak, in every way. Friends with a 'cool guy' named Jeongguk, and her famous brother, Kim Taehyung.

That's her only achievement in life, they say.

The Kims were a respected family in Yeorun Valley, the Kim Clan was up in Yeorun Valley since the last century, and it was no wonder that they knew everything in this town. But in the term 'respected' — Dahyun was, unfortunately, an exception to it.

She was always the center of poked fun, and the worst and sad thing is, she's used to it.

Dahyun fixed her wrinkly shirt before she clasped both of her hands, as a pout slowly displayed in her soft features: "Semester is just starting, Miss IU! Why do you have to be this harsh!"

"Your club was harsher! You guys made me clean this room when last fall ended! And mind you, you guys left a huge mess!" Dahyun playfully covered her ears when IU's voice rang inside her eardrums.

IU calmed herself down and diverted her attention to the younger who was still pleading, she sighed before saying: "Just vacate the room, Miss Kim. Plus, for the last two years, your club doesn't have enough members. No weekly report, no events to add, no anything!"

IU took a deep breath before commenting: "No offense but your club sucks." Dahyun gasped, ego crashing down. 

"That's literally the most offensive thing I've ever heard," Dahyun says, placing a hand on her chest.

"Tsk. Do me a favor, Dahyun." IU leaned to the younger who sadly had a glint of hope in her cute eyes, "Vacate. The. Room."

Defeated, Dahyun watched IU's figure walk away.

"She's a menace," Dahyun whispered. She had just taken a bath and she saw Miss IU waiting outside their club's door, arms were crossed and she was glaring badly.

She caught a slightly stumbling figure when she was about to enter the room. "So you finally decided to show up?" Dahyun hissed at the latter.

The latter wore black skin-tight jeans that outlined her legs covered by a purple plaid skirt, a black shirt, and black-manicured nails. And the best of them all, she reeks of alcohol.

Her overall appearance screams Son Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung frowned when she heard Dahyun before responding in a deep tone: "I should be the one asking that. Where were you last night?"

Seeing Dahyun's slow gaze, Chaeyoung didn't bother anticipating her answer and just rolled her eyes, passing by the older and entering the premises. "Do we have ramen?"

Dahyun sighed, following. "We don't. Can you just go take a shower first? I still have to think of something to propose for Miss IU so her anger for our club could've at least sufficed." Dahyun says, rolling her eyes as she takes a bite of her bread.

"Miss IU? Oh, I saw her on my way. That long-haired hag makes me want to pull her hair." Dahyun gasped at Chaeyoung's words before praying for the heavens.

"Don't you care about our club!" Dahyun yells. "Yah! Why is it suddenly on me?" The cub yells back.

"You guys are so loud, yeah?" Dahyun squealed when the door near the basement stairs opened revealing a man in a suit that was covered by an apron. He was holding some cleaning materials that made Chaeyoung snort.

"Mister Seok-Jin! Argh! Why are you here?" The man shrugged, "I decided to clean the basement since none of you would do it otherwise." He clicks his tongue at them.