RQ: Bees and Flowers

Sabre, a smol baby bean, was sitting in a flower field, not too far from the house and close enough to the lake. There, Sabre just mostly enjoys the cool breeze and the warm sunlight. Its was still early in the morning, but not too early for course.

He wore a nice and comfortable chicken hoodie, followed by black shorts, of course, his small chicken tail was still see able, but it can easily be mistaken to be part of the hoodie itself. Which its not.

Anyways- Sabre was just quietly reading a book about the history of the over world, he always did had a fascination for the history of the realm. Always gives him a sense of adventures. Which is quite interesting to say the least. However, after awhile, he heard the sounds of buzzing, likely from the bees.

Curious, he set the book down and look around for the fuzzy bees, he never seen one before, only read about them. For once, he may actually have the chance to see them for real!

After a little bit, he saw some of the bees, flying around some alliums. Curious and excited, he carefully walked to them, there, the bees notice Sabre. Curious just like him.

Sabre held out his hand, wanting to at least touch one of the bees, luckily for him, a few landed on his hand. Giggling, Sabre sit down, being careful of the flowers and gently pet the bees. They were fuzzy, just how they look. He was quite happy really. He rarely get such a nice day like this anyways.

Maybe, just this once, he can just be free and be a child again.

*

It was the middle of the day, Time was on his way to the flower field to get Sabre to put him down for a nap. However, just as he arrived to where Sabre is at, his heart melted at the mere sight before him.

There, was Sabre, laying on the grass, fast asleep, seemingly peaceful, wearing a colorful flower crown. However, he's not alone, there was a dozen of bees, all around him, most asleep, while the rest stay guard around him, but also doing there job of pollinating the plants around then.

The bees seems to trust time, as they allowed him to gently picked up baby Sabre and hold him close. Being sure he's comfortable as he sleeps. Time mouthed the word 'Thatnk you' to the bees before going back home with the sleeping Sabre.

With that, all the bees that was there went off to do what they always do, pollinate the plants all around them. Eventually, tomorrow Sabre would return again.

Just to have a relaxing and have childhood memories of great things.