RQ: Tired, yet worried

It was done, it was finally over. I stopped it all. I can finally rest. Rest, if held a bitter taste. I wasn't sure why it did, but still, a bitter taste was something I didn't like.

His friend, was gone. Scattered across the realm evenly.

Still.

Everything seems so blurry. Why? Am I tired? Well, yes, I'm tired. But I wasn't tired enough to get a blurry sight. Looking around, there was a lot of destruction, the air was filled with ashes and dust. I should hurry and go before I end up passing out.

Wait.

No.

I'm at a lake, surrounded by mountains and trees.

I weakly got up, ignoring the shot of pain coursing through my whole body. I can't stay here for long, I rather not die after all.

After what felt like agonizing hours, I managed to at least get up and lean against the rocky wall, I lightly shook my head, trying to focus on my surrounding, yet, it was hard to. Everything look as though it was spinning and blurry. Was something wrong? I wan't sure, I couldn't see and I have this urge to fall over and puke.

Better yet, I felt as though I was dying. I wasn't sure what was happening anymore.

Taking a single step, I immediately stumbled to the ground. I could barely get up, nor can I move. I faintly heard the sound of footsteps, was somewhere else here? I couldn't tell, I look up to try and see who it was.

But It was too late, my vision darkened.

*

"DAMMIT! GREEN LEADER DO SOMETHING?!" Time Steve shouted, both panic and terrified. Green Leader immediately went to Time, who was holding onto Sabre broken, yet injured form. There, Green Leader did his best to him as much as he could.

After what felt like hours.

Green Leader stopped, having to reached his limits. Doing all he can to simply Save Sabre.

But it was simply too late.

"Guys, we NEED to get him I-Into a machine or something! He might not survive if we don't hurry! Even with Green leader capability with healing." Blue Leader voiced his suggestion, they all nodded in agreement, however.

Time carefully picked up Sabre without irritating his injuries and immediately teleported everyone to the Green kingdom.

The green kingdom was a lot more different here. It was a kingdom in a dense forest, on top of a pretty large lake with mountains behind what looks to be a castle, likely the Green leader home, with waterfalls flowing down into the lake.

Wait, now not the time to admire the land. Time and the others all rushed to Green Leader house, seeing the guards let them in, Orange Leader, Yellow Leader and Indigo Leader went to gathered the materials to make some machines. Time took Sabre to a guest room and carefully put him on the bed, than carefully changed his clothes to something much more comfier.

A Dark green hoodie and Brown Trousers. As well as his normal Blindfold as always.

Green Leader, even though he was exhausted and Blue Leader do there best to keep Sabre stabled until the others finished making the machine.

This time.

No one was sure what will happened to Sabre now...

*

Weeks has passed by.

Weeks, since Sabre fell into a coma.

Weeks since he was last awake.

No one was sure what to do or say anymore.

Time felt slow, everyone awaits for the day that Sabre wakes up. Even if he doesn't wake up when he awaken, it's still better than nothing, right? Waking up from a coma can have different outcomes, worst comes to worst. Sabre doesn't wake up or he dies.

No one wanted that possibility.

No one at all.

All anyone can do now...

Is simply just wait...

*

Why did I write this when I have something much better for the idea?

Oh wait, it's caused my creativity and motivations been dead for quite awhile ._.

I need to update this book more, but like, I rarely get anything to write here now. Oh well, it's fine anyways.

Now- I should go eat food, barely eaten today.

-Aria