~ nine ~

"Mhmmm," Bokuto moan out, while eating his ice cream, leaning against a tree. "This is fucking delicious!" He cheerfully called out.

"Agree," Akaashi nodded, sitting on a rock across from Bokuto.

"Damn if I knew their were this good, I would've grab more." Kuroo mumbles out loud enough for us to hear.

"Literally though, I'm with you." You replied. Munching on your delicious ice cream.

Not long ago you and Kuroo grab the ice creams and climb back out. You decide not to tell them about Ushijima and that red head dude. You and the guys came to the spot up on the hill, close to the gymnasium.

Kuroo got strawberry flavour, Bokuto got mint, Akaashi got vanilla and you got f/i/f flavour.

After a while we're finally done eating our ice creams. You and the boys stayed up on the hill chatting for a bit. You didn't realise how late it was. You reach in to your sweatpants pocket, grabbing your phone to check the time.

"Guys we should head back. It's almost 3 in the morning." You said while stretching and yawning.

"Yeah good idea, I'm getting tired." Kuroo said while also yawning.

"Aww damn." Bokuto pout like a little kid, Akaashi gave him a little pat on the back. Which make Bokuto feels abit better.

"Well later guys" Akaashi quickly said dragging Bokuto with him.

"We should do this more often." Bokuto said, waving goodbye while following Akaashi.

"Definitely." You and Kuroo reply and wave goodbye.

Kuroo turn towards your patting your head. You gave him a confuse look, which make Kuroo chuckle. 'What are you doing to me,' Kuroo thought to himself. He quickly snap out of it.

"Come on, I'll walk you back. I'm going that way anyway." Kuroo swing his arm over your shoulders.

"O-okay." You blurt out, face turning abit red cause of how close he is. His body is warm you couldn't pull away. You both started walking back.

Suddenly a strong wind gust past you making you shiver. Kuroo notices and took off his black hoodie, which leave him with a nekoma t-shirt.

"Here," Kuroo hand over his hoodie for you to take it, "Put it on, so you don't catch a cold." He said looking away.

"Aren't you cold though?" You ask hesitatly.

"I'll be fine, just put it on." He replied firmly.

"Okay, thank you." You said accept it greatfully, putting it on.

Kuroo nodded. He notice how his hoodie look so big on you, making you look adorable. He couldn't help but to admire you and your strange personality. He swing his arm over your shoulders again to keep you warm.

"Is this okay?" He ask, making sure you give him permission.

"Y-yeah." You answer. Your face is red, you couldn't even look up at him. You guys continued your walk back to your own dorm.

A few minutes had pass. You both walk in silent through a dim lighted hallway, passing the restroom.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" Kuroo suddenly spoke. Making you look up at him.

He stopped in front of you.

"Please don't laugh." Kuroo lightly chuckle. He grabbed you hand.

"I-I think...I think I might-" Kuroo voice was cut off by another voice.

"Hey! what are you kids doing?!" One of the coach spoke. Kuroo quickly let go off your hand.

"Umm we were..um we-" This time you cut Kuroo off.

"My head started to hurt so I came to the restroom to wash my face. After I finish, I saw Kuroo came out of the male restroom. He ask if I was okay, I told him yes and he offer to walk me back just in case. So here we are." You said confidently.

You don't have any talent to say the least. But the only thing you're good and confident in is making up lies and story's. It comes in handy in a situation like this one.

Kuroo look at you in shock, but quickly recover, drifting his eyes back to the coach.

"I-I offer to walk her back, because she might lost consciousness after the incident that happened yesterday morning." Kuroo attempted to explain.

The coach look at us one by one, making sure we weren't full of shit. He let out a sigh and shoo us away.

"Well then, you kids hurry and get back to your dorm. Big day tomorrow." The coach said.

"Yes sensei." You and Kuroo replied in unison. Both turn around and speed walk.

"That was so close. I thought I was doom." Kuroo chuckle. You lightly laugh at his antics.

"Well you're here, still alive." You grinned. Kuroo eyes lights up from your smile.

You both finally arrive at the girls dorm. You stop in front of the door, turning towards Kuroo.

"I had so much fun tonight, thanks for the idea." You smile up at him.

"I had fun too." He beam down at you.

You and Kuroo stayed silent, looking into each other eyes, not sure for how long. You cleared your throat.

"Anyway, it's going to be a long day tomorrow I should get to bed." You said. "And you should too." You point your finger at Kuroo, he laugh.

"Yes mam." He salute, you shake your head. "I'll see you in a couple of hours." He wave, you nodded turning your head about to open the door.

Suddenly you feel a touch on your cheek. You eyes widen realising that it was his lip. The touch then left your cheek. You turn to Kuroo, your face are now red like a tomato.

"Bye bye." Kuroo smirk, turning around and started walking back.

"Jerk!" You said, giving him a middle finger.

You quickly slide open the door to the girls dorm. Tip toes to your futon and slide in comfortably.

You reach up your hand to touch your cheek. Thinking of how warm the kiss was. The feeling never left you. Took you awhile to fall sleep, but you eventually did.

———
hope you enjoy it!

sorry for how long this chapter was, it's literally 1000 words lmao