1\\ those days are over

Chapter one:
Those Days Are Over.
-
Anna's POV

My parents literally walked out of that front door when I was 15. I'm now 17.

Why? I don't know. I was always the perfect child. Good grades, very well behaved. Everything.

But that wasn't enough. They obviously needed more. They really left me. That's why my mother hated me. I shouldve known better.

I'm walking to Kroger's now to get  milk. It's really windy today- oh shit! All my coupons fly out of my hand, scattering across the street.I look both ways. Great no cars...I take my chance knowing I need all the help I can get. I run on the street grabbing them.

Okay got the first two. Where's the last one? Clear across the road and it's about 6:00 A.M. in the morning.

Honk! Honk!

"Move! I got more important things to do than wait for your ass to move!" A male voice yells from behind me in an all black Audi.

I walk up to his window, "Does it look like I care? I didn't just in case you're too delusional to know. But I'm starving and I needed my coupons. So shut up moneybags!" I yell at him marching away.

The ending expression on hid face was priceless.

~ ~

I enter Kroger and as I walk I feel a strong, hand whip me around and it's the duche from the street.

"What do you want?" I say eying him.

He's in a clean black suit with a long black jacket to top it. I stare at his face. His sexy face that is. What? No Anna. You're here for milk and milk only.

He loosesns his grip and I walk away. To my surprise he's still silently following me like a lost puppy.

I notice he's been on his phone non-stop. Upperclassed people..

I pay $1.59 for one carton of milk. He seems to lost me by the time I was at the cashiers and he comes back with a grocery cart filled with milk, bread, eggs- the basics.

"You went grocery shopping?" I ask surprised someone like him would even give a rats ass about groceries.

"Yes." He says not even looking at my face.

I quiet down and walk to exit the store. I glance back and he's still standing where he was. I take this as my chance to walk away and loose him.

I start running and as I run my short brown hair sways the bangs in my eyes.

Since I have asthma, I tear up when I run fast in the crisp February whether here in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I make it to my small cozy apartment and shut the door behind me. I take off my knitted jacket. I had to knit it because I couldn't afford a nice one.

I go and make some tea. If it wasn't for Gramma Carol, I would be dead today. Literally, she saved my life and I love her beyond words.

I finish my tea. And head straight to the couch to sleep before my 8 A.M shift at the hardware store.

~~

I spring up looking at my iPhone 6 Gramma bought me for my 17th birthday. This thing is huge.

It reads 7:10 A.M. Bloody hell! I'm late. I throw on my jacket and run hoping my boss doesn't yell at me. Or worse.

I make it to my job at the hardware store. I think back and remeber when I was 15. I miss not caring. But looks like those days are over.

--------------------------

Read, comment, follow, like all that good stuff.

idrk if I should keep this book or not.. comment?!!