10 // lost

IT'D BEEN TWO MONTHS. SORRY I WAS/AM BUSY FASTING....UGHH.
( i still love yall! )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TEN: LOST

Ariana comes barging in my room screaming, "Wake up!! Wake up!!"

I bolt awake screaming, "What?!!"

"Anna, are you okay?"

"Um....yes. I have to leave though. I cannot stay here any while longer."

Still groggy from my slumber, I leave with my backpack and head out to god knows where.

Ariana just watched me, never saying a word.

People say family is always there for you, where is mine? Oh yeah, mine left me. No biggie right.

Sometimes, things happen for the better though? Clearly not in my life. I'm so fucked up it hurts. I need some help. Just when I thought it would happen...this happened.

. . .

I somehow convinced my apartment manager to let me get my home back on one condition though...

He said, "Only if you agree to come to dinner with my son. Tommorrw."

That moment, a man walked in. My apartment manger whispered something to him making him smile, turning to me.

He had hosptal cloths on, dark brown hair, sparkiling emrald green eyes. Just beautiful. His haor swept up to the side, his smiling was hipnotizong. His dad left the room. He had a name tag, Dylan.

I starred at his face, modified.

He gave me a puzzled look. "Gee, I didn't think I was that unattractive..."

He says stuffing his hand in his pants pockets. Little did he know, he was the exact opposite.

I laughed nervously, "Hah, no! No! You are so attractive! Hot even. It's just...."

"What?" He comes near me holding my face with both his hands. "What is it, Anna?"

"I..uh...I'm scared." I grab the keys and run.

. . .

It's 8 pm and I'm in my cozy home again watching E! on the floor because a TV is all I have now.

I feel so bad that I left him standing and didn't return to apologize. But there's that little voice in my head telling me not to talk or let any guy come near me. Then again this is public.

He wouldn't dare to try to pull a fast one on me. So I won't come near him.

There's a faint knock on the door. Shit, please don't be him...or anyone actually.

I look through the open hole and it's him again. Dylan.

The knocking continued.

"Come on love. Give me a chance babygirl." He yelled through the door.

I stay silent.

"Okay, I'll leave. Just when I do, please look at your door step. Can you do that for me beautiful?"

I can tell he is sweet, but I have to watch my back still.

I open the handle and bend sown to pick the box with a cute pink bow on it. As I'm turning around to pick up and I suddenly feel a hand on my small wrist.

I turn back and look to see Dylan. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

I suddenly feel tears welling up in my eyes. Everytime I'm touched, I remember that nightmare that happened to me.

His gorgeous big green eyes soften. And he looks down at my wrists. His eyes widen.

He let's a breathe out and ask timidly, "Anna, did you ever cut?"

Crap how does he know?

My heart hit the ocean ground.

"Cut? Phs cut what? Vegetables? Yeah all the time haha. What a silly question."

I hurry in my house and shut the door behind me. I turn and see him leaning on the door frame smirking devilishly at me.

"You don't take no for an answer, do you?" I raised my eyebrows at him

he wiggled his in response making my heart flutter, "Nope, not in my vocabulary."

He took a seat in my couch and put his brief case down.

"Where do you to need a brief case?" I laughed, this isn't like me..

He looked up, "I'm a surgeon."

I frowned, "Wow, so you're like McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy??"

"No, waaaay hotter than him. Plus he dies off the show...I'm not dead." He chuckled.

"Not yet." I laughed and he did too.

I walked to the kitchen and made us both coffee.

I handed him his. And drank mine. He gave me a weird look.

"What? Does it taste bad?"

"No, this tastes great. It's late though...oh shit. I forgot I had to be home by now. Shit shit shit!"

He tabbed his coat and ran out. Luckily turning back and kissing my forehead. "This won't be the last of me."

With that, he left. No dinner. Nothing but a kiss on the forhead. Who could possibly waiting for him?

Whatever happens. I will not be touched again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-

I know, I hate me too.
NEW UPDATE WILL BE UP IN A WEEK.
love yall