Liam Image

[y/n] POV

My boyfriend, Liam, insisted me to come to his interview. And with no options, I went. "Hello, One Direction. How's it going?" The interviewer greets. As the boys were being interviewed, I'm sitting within the audience. I'd focus on Liam whenever he spoke. Even when he didn't, my eyes would still stick on him. And it tore me apart as I did. When the interviewer conversed with the other boys, Liam's head hung low. His hands interlocked together. He looked rather bored. I couldn't help but frown. This was important, or at least it was to me. That's when a brilliant idea came to me. I clear my throat, loud enough for Liam to hear. Liam shot his head up. His eyes flickered over to me through the crowd. I wave, a grin on my face. He returns a little smile back. Then I cross my eyes and stick my tongue out, looking the goofiest I can. He giggles, immediately covering his mouth. Liam lets his palm fall down. He mouthes something I can barely read. "What?" I mouth back, my brows scrunching. He then mouthes it again, and I still can't read it. He sighs,"I love you!" He yells. I gasp, suddenly the room becomes completely silent. All eyes, including the interviewers on him. "I'm sorry?" The interviewer asks. Liam keeps his eyes locked on mine, a smile creeping onto his lips." I love you." He repeats.