Niall Image

[y/n] POV

"Are you and Niall doing anything special tonight?" my friend asks. "Nope." i sigh. "Hes busy this Valentines Day." "Shocker." she chuckles. My eyes narrow at her. "Its not his fault. He-" the vibration of my phone interrupts me. I swiftly pull the device out of my pocket. What appears upon the screen causes my face to scrunch in confusion. -Come outside xx- "I gotta go." i qucikly tell my friend. Before she could respond, im already halfway to the exit doors of the school building. Once i open them and step out, the books that are in my arms slip out, hitting the concrete. Right in front of my eyes in Niall Horan. What i find extraordinary is that hes standing on top of a bus, along with the rest of his band. "Hey!" he shouts from above, flashing you a smile. I shake my head and walk towards the bus, unable to stop grinning. "I thought you were busy." i speak loudly, my head tilting back. He shakes his head. "I lied." By now, a crowd had formed outside the school. Nialls eyes roam around before they focus back on me. He brings the microphone to his mouth."I think its time the world knows your mine." he announces. As my grin widens, the crowd behind whistles and claps. Niall throws me a wink before he starts singing their unreleased sing. "I think ive found the one. Your smile shines bright, much brighter than the sun. To me, your worth more than a million. I think ive found the one."