Zayn Image

[y/n] POV

Ive just arrived home from a lovely brunch with my friend. Im contently hopping up the steps of my front porch. I then insert my house key into the hole of the knob and turn it. Stepping in, i throw my jacket and pocketbook to the side. I walk into my living room and-"Where have you been?!" i jump. I shoot my head up and there he was. My boyfriend. "Jeez, Zayn! You scared the living hell out of me!" i tell him, my heart still quickly beating in my chest. "Howd you get in?" i ask. Zayn doesnt answer, instead he locked his furious eyes with mine. "Where were you?!" he questions once again, his voice alot deeper than before. "I was out with a friend." i answer calmly. His brows then raise up high. "A guy friend, or what?" it was my turn to raise mine. "Does it matter what gender my friend is?" i ask angrily. There was a long pause in the armosphere. "Are you.....are you jealous?" Zayn turns away, breaking eye contact. I sigh, slowly shaking my head. My palms land on my hips. "Zayn, you dont need to-" "IM NOT JEALOUS! IM JUST AFRAID OF LOSING YOU, OKAY?!?" Zayn turns his eyes back to mine, tears pouring out. Im astonished and a bit startled. He grunts, willingly taking my hand. "I just dont want anyone to replace me."