Niall Image

[y/n] POV

My bestfriend, Niall invited me over. Right now, im sitting on his living room couc, patiently waiting for his presence. "Here babe." my eyes flicker to the side, and my heart jumps at the sight of Niall. I blush slightly as i take the cup of water from his palm. Truth is, ive had a slight crush on this boy for a while now, but never bothered telling him. Maybe were better off in the friend zone. "Thanks." i smile. He grins and plops his bottom right beside me. Beside the sounds quietly coming from th TV the room is completely silent. My eyes are focused ahead as i take several sips from my cup. "Wanna know something?" niall suddenly asks. I dont budge as i simply reply "sure." Theres a long pause, but i dont seem to care since im too focused on watching TV. "I really like girls who continuosly sip on their water." Niall finally informs. His words sink into one of my ears and out the other. "Cool." i mumble, once again rising the cup to my mouth. I tilt it, about to swallow the liquid when it finally hits me. I choke, coughing loudly. Wiping my mouth, i turn away from the TV and starr at my best friend. His eyes were directed at the TV, a grin plastered onto his lips. "D-Did you just say...-" "Shhh, this is a good episode." he interupts. He takes me hand and entwines my small fingers with his big ones. Throughout the night we watch TV together, his thumb endlessly grazing my palm.