Chapter 12

Before they knew it they were on their OWLs. While they worked on it Harriet stopped for a few minutes and then her scar started to burn hard.

A few seconds later they heard something. They all looked behind them and Umbridge walked over to open the door.

When it was open a spark came went around. Then it stopped and Umbridge turned around.

A few seconds later Fred and George came on brooms and started to play around with their tricks.

"All right, professor!" Fred said.

"Here you go." George said.

They threw something up and a dragon shape came chasing after her.

"Ready when you are." Fred said.

While they started to go outside the other students ran with them.

Then they threw something else up and a big W was out.

Harriet stood there while everyone else clapped and cheered. Then she heard something.

"I need that prophecy." Voldemort said.

There stood number 96 like the last few dreams.

"You'll have to kill me." Sirius said.

"Oh, I will. But first, you will fetch it for me. Crucio." he said.

"Ah!" Sirius yelled.

"Crucio." he said again making Sirius scream again.

Hermione and Neville bent down and looked at her. Then she looked at them.

"Sirius." she said.

Then the four of them started to go upstairs.

"Harriet, are you sure?" Hermione said.

"I saw it. It's just like the room with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harriet, please, just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" Hermione said.

"What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left." she said.

Neville and Ron looked at each other.

"What do we do?" Ron asked.

The Harriet turned around and started walking again.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network." she said.

"Umbridge has the chimneys under surveillance." Neville said.

"Not all of them." she said.

When they got to Umbridge's office the door was locked.

"Alohamora." Harriet said.

Then they headed to the flew network.

"Alert the Order if you can." she said when the flew set off.

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron said.

"It's too dangerous."

"When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Hermione said looking at her friend.