18 *SMUT*

*Light SMUT*

Still poorly 😩 Feel terrible as I've missed 2 days of my education
But it's okay I'll be okay soon ❤️

Enjoy :)
~~
Y/N's POV

Me and the girls who had made up a bit but still had tension are recording our debut album in the studio.

I hear a knock at the door.

"I'll go get it." I say.

"It's me, I'm sorry." Aaron jokes.

Then she apologises again,

"I'm sorry girls I'm recording a song in 30 minutes." She says.

Oh goodness this was about to be interesting.

"Ooh what for?" Courtney asks sarcastically. Her voice very sing-songy.

Aaron rolls her eyes.

"Dad signed me to his management." Aaron looks well chuffed when she says that!

Of course I believed her as I really liked her in a sisterly way and trusted her.

"So do you need any help on the song? Like a collab we'll be down for a collab." I say.

"Get your name out there I'll be down to help." I continue.

"Will we be down?" Courtney snaps sarcastically.

I can't stand her sometimes. She really needed to step down her attitude.

Sure, I loved the whole band like an older sister but I knew what type of behaviour I didn't like.

And that wasn't it.

People who took life too seriously annoyed me so much. Even though when I was younger I was very serious I just decided to fuck it when I got to about 17.

That's probably why I liked Connor as we were a bit similar in the way we were and what we didn't like.

"Thanks for the offer but I've got this." She smiles.

We decide on a few songs we were going to keep. Forget you (Ooh I really hate you right now😂 sorry i just had to), I think I messed up, Turn it up, I Think I Like You (Pixie Lott and Carly Rae Jepsen are quaking 😂☝️)

Lol ignore me :) back to the story

We also liked Best Thing Ever but it was too raunchy for our young audience.

Since our hit with Ordinary Girl we were getting recognised more and more in public.

I once had a young girl about six walk up to me on the street dragging her mum along, she points at me sweetly and says, "She's in New Fifth Avenue.. She's pretty, probly my favourite, she's so pretty."

Baring in mind she couldn't say probably! So ignore the spelling error.

Ellie had a simular situation with a seven year old boy saying "She's my favourite, she's blonde, I like blonde."

Must admit it cracked me up when I heard it.

I sit my small built body on the studio chair, I cross my legs on it.

"How's your boyfriend?" Ellie asks.

Shit I nearly fall off my chair.

"Again I tell you he's not my boyfriend." I politely add.

Me and Connor had a complicated relationship. I couldn't really decide whether to make things official or not.

We've only ever kissed once but I've cutely cuddled him once or twice when I was tired, even though I hated it.

I felt myself slipping off the edge like I was going to fuck up.

Flashback

"Listen to me you're not going to fuck up." He caringly adds.

I look up at him. I really wasn't used to someone as good as him. And if I did, they'd twist before I knew it.

I start crying, "All my relationships are distasters and always end with me being hurt and scared."

This is my first time crying in front of him.

He shushes, "Look love it's okay I'll be here every step of the way." He then after pulling me into a hug, kisses the top of my head.

He was so understanding I was grateful for it, I just wasn't sure if I could call him my boyfriend it just felt like a failure waiting to happen.

Of course everyone thought we were together but it was whatever.

"It's January 2022 now, not so serious." Isha jokes.

I wake my mind up from the flashback.

"Isha you should try Terry." I say.

Kind of random.

"Is this a joke or what?" Courtney asks.

"Why would she want to try Terry?" Harriet snaps harshly.

"Yeah I like Connor." Isha says.

"But listen he's taller than Connor, has curly hair and constantly tells Dad jokes. He's perfect for you."
I summarise.

Harry's POV

I was spending some private time with Louis in the lobby of the recording studio.

"This coffee tastes too strong.. I don't want it." Louis snaps.

I sway a bit on my chair, I was so bored waiting for the girls.

"Can I give you that back I don't want it?" I laugh.

"Shut up." He gets up from his seat and comes over to me.

He then straddles me, "Oh goodness we're not making out are we?" I think in my head.

Oh shit we are.

"As I'm bored." Louis winks.

He passionately kisses me with his soft lips, he moans against the kiss.

"What the fuck?" I crease my eyes up to say why.

We feel like two teenagers again in love.

He then continues kissing me, ending up sat on my lap.

Aaron storms out. She gasps.

"Eww I'm going to leave." She sasses. She then retreats back into the room in which where she came from.

(Tried not to make it too weird! As Larry deserve some respect ☝️)

A bit later...

I listen to the girls songs they have recorded, they really do sound decent.

"I actually really like that." I break out.

"Yeah you guys did very well." Louis nods, "Even Harry can say so."

I look up at my husband proudly of how far he has come.

From the young lad with his fringe hair and awkwardly smirking trying to sing rock songs to this now the CEO boss! My husband.

~~

This was a little weird chapter but umm yeah 😬😅

Q: Will Aaron and the girls career work out?

Byee hope you enjoyed it