40

I can't believe it's chapter 40 already
I've really enjoyed writing this!

I have a mad flushes when I mention the boys is that normal or not 😂
~~

Isha's Pov

After touring the United States we arrive in Canada.

"I'm so grateful for you guys like you don't know how much it means." Y/N preaches.

"Shut up same for you." I reply.

Ellie laughs out loud, "I can just imagine Y/N acting sexy like she was in a girl band before she was famous."

"My girlfriend is absolutely horrific." Courtney exclaims. "But I love her." She pouts her lips out and kisses her.

I remember when I went out with Terry, gross right. Harriet luckily wasn't much like her brother besides the looks.

I feel a tap on my window.
"Is Miss Isha S Khan here. You are getting picked up by your chauffeur." A man asks.

That must be Zayn's driver.

"Sorry girls I got to go. See you later hot fuckers." She winks.

I walk out with the chaffeur and try to distract myself from any attention. I get into the car and Zayn, Gigi and baby Khai are in the back.

"Isha!" Zayn exclaims, "Favourite cousin how's everything going?"

"Good." I nod.

"You're a bit like me huh?" Zayn asks.

"What's being in a girl band like? I always wanted to be a Spice Girl." Gigi smiles brightly.

She was so pretty.

"Difficult at times but you know I get through it." I say.

As an introvert with anxiety it was going to be hard for me but I could never dream of leaving as management didn't suck ass and was actually awesome and I loved all four girls.

Y/N was like my partner in crime, we always made a good team and were extremely close.

Courtney was like my older sister even though she was younger than me.

Those two I was definitely closest to.

Harriet and Ellie I wasn't as close to but still shared a strong bond.

"Hey can we go get a Tim Horton's or something?" I ask the driver.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah sure." Zayn nods.

We go into the Tim Hortons and I get the famous drink (I'm English so if I seem like I don't have a clue I don't)

I sip my drink.

"That's some good shit right there." I giggle.

Zayn looks at me and laughs. His dark brown eyes were soft and gentle.

I bite into my pastry I got from there, it was like a croissant but had chocolate.

Pain au chocolate that's what it was.

I then look at Khai who's adorably snuggling her cuddly bunny toy in her car seat.

I smile at her. "Look at how pretty."

She giggles, "This is Bun Bun."

She was very good for being a year and a half with her talking.

"Hi Bun Bun." I say to the toy.

"We can go for a drive if you want?" Gigi asks.

I nod. "Sure I'll love that, just make sure I'm back in time for rehearsals."