Chapter 1

I quietly stepped around my cluttered room, and hopped out the window. My friend Chrissa was waiting for me , on my back porch.
"Lets go!" She whined.
"Ok, ok. Just shush because you are going to wake up my parents." I said.
We walked over to the fence, and started climbing it. In two minutes we were walking into the woods.
"Hey Chris! Come take a picture of me standing on this boulder thing!" I called.
"Flash on or off?"
"On you dingus." I said rolling my eyes."Its dark outside."
I stepped onto the rock, but it gave away. It was actually several black garbage bags botched together. It was protecting an old drainpipe that got clogged like 68 years ago.
"JENNA!" Chrissa yelled.
It didnt stop. I kept falling and falling, and it seemed like it was forever. Finally, the pipe spit me out onto something smooth and cold....tile?
*Great. I'm dead and I landed in God's waiting room.* I thought.
I stood up and brushed myself off. I looked around and my eyes landed on a girl sitting at a small round table. She was trying to fix a small pocketwatch.
"Ehhem." I said clearing my throat.
She turned around, and we just kinda staring at each other. She had short yellow blonde hair that stoped at her shoulders, held back with a thin black headband. She was wearing a blue and white dress with black mary janes. She came towards me with her hand outstretched.
"Hi! I'm Alice. Welcome to Wonderland."