Hawaiin Roller Coaster Ride

"EEEAHHHHH!!!" I was screaming as loud as I could to try to get Stitch to slow the car space ship thingie down.
"OK! WE'RE ALMOST TO ARIZONA, WONT BE MUCH LONGER TILL WE'RE AT CALIFORNIA!" Lilo yelled over the wind. I nodded back, because I had already lost my voice about two hours ago.
"HERE!" She handed me a bracelet made out of rope, with a surfer on it. The other side had carvings on it that read : Welcome to our Ohana Jenna. - From your friends, Lilo and Stitch.
It glistened when the sun hit it, making the pink writing turn to sea blue. I smiled at her, befire I felt my stomach drop. We were hurdling towards the ground.
"WE'RE HERE! YOU HAVE TO JUMP!" Lilo screamed.
"ARE YOU CRAZY?! IM NOT INSANE!"
Suddenly, I felt claws scratch my back, and turned around to see Stitch shove me off of the spacecraft.
"GOODBYE JENNA!"
Lilo yelled as I was falling towards the ground.
Oh my god im gonna die. Im definitley going to die. I havent even wrote my will yet! Or finished high school! As i was nearing the ground, i closed my eyes and waited for impact. The ground rushed up to me, and i felt my head smack against wet concrete. Everything was starting to go dark. Very dark.