Chapter 2

"A-Alice? As in from the movie?" I asked my mouth gawked open.
"Movie..?" She asked. She chuckled for a moment, then went back to her table.
"May I ask what you're working on?" I asked her.
"I'm working on the bunny's pocketwatch. I gave him a new one while I fix this one. He's always late for a "very important date"." She said.
"Ok...how do I leave Wonderland?" I asked.
"Oh! The only way out is to ask my friend the Mad Hatter if he can make you a new hat portal to get to your world." Alice said.
"Great! Let's do it!" I said clappin my hands.
"We should be leaving now, Wonderland is big, but not that big. His cottage is only about 2 hours away. If we're lucky we might arrive just in time for tea." She said.
"Okie dokie."
"Great, now before we leave we have to do something. She grabbed a tiny bottle from the table and poured into two tiny porcelain tea cups.
She gave one to me , and we both drank it at the same time. I felt all tingly, and as soon as I blinked my eye, we were small.
She shrunk down the cake too, and opened up a tiny door I had never noticed before.
"After you," She said opening the door.
After we were outside, she gave me the cake, and we were back to normal.
"Now, let's go see the Mad Hatter." She said skipping off while singing a little tune.