Chapter 9

"Hey Jenna! You ready to go?" Peter called. The party had just ended, due to Mulan's grandmother. That wacky woman sure knows how to get turnt, almost too turnt. She broke a hip trying to do the whip. 
"Yeah, let me just say bye to everyone. It's not everyday I get to meet actual disney characters you know." I said wandering off.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tumbled onto the soft sand at Mermaid Lagoon, almost hitting a rock. 

"So where's this portal Ariel was talking about?"
" Oh Neverland doesn't have a portal. But Wendy can show you how to get back to her world!"
"I don't want to go to Wendy's world! Its all fake! All of it! I wanna go home, my home! I dont wanna be here anymore!" I said, I could feel the stinging of my tears in the back of my eyes.
"Please just help me get home."
"Ok. I can't get you to your world, but I can get you close....we're gonna have to fly, but I'm sure we'll get there in time."
"Where are we going now?"
"Hawaii. We're gonna go visit some friends of mine."
"Who,exactly?"
"Lilo and Stitch."

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

     Hey!!! It's dezzy! So if you guys have any recommendations for books I should write or what character I should use next PLEASE let me know!!!!! Make sure you vote for my book too!