The end

"Jenna?"
"Hey Jenna, wake up girl." 
My eyes fluttered open, and fell on a girl with orange hair and hazel eyes. Could it be....?
"Chrissa...?" I called up.
"Jenna! Oh thank god your ok! I cant see you that well. I think you might've passed out. I thought they got ride of this dumb pipe years ago! Guess not. Can you climb out?"
Was it all a dream? Did I only pass out? I felt sad, knowing that none of that stuff really happened. I mean, it was a once in a lifetime dream! But we all know that fairytales dont come true.
"I-I think so. Let me try." As if magic, a ladder appeared right in front of my face. I climbed up it, and grabbed onto Chriss's hand as she helped pull me up.
"Wow! How'd you get up here so fast?" She asked.
"There was a lad-" Wait. What the hell?! Where... The ladder disappeared!
"There was a what?"
"Oh there were..foot holdings that i climbed up. It was like rock climbing." I lied.
"Ohh..Hey! Where'd you get that bracelet from?" Chrissa asked pointing to my wrist.
The bracelet!
I looked at it, and jt was the same exact one I had recoeved from Lilo before i got pushed off! Still had the markings and the surfer on it!
Huh.
Maybe it wasn't a dream.
Maybe..
Just maybe

Fairytales do come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how'd you guys like it? Should i make more stories like this one? Yes, sadly it was the end. Hope you enjoyed though!