Golden Freddy

Description:
Golden Freddy is a yellow version of Freddy Fazbear. He has pitch-black eyes with small white dots for pupils, but still has the same black hat and bowtie as Freddy. He almost always appears in a slumped sitting position, and is believed to not have an endoskeleton. He appears to have ghostly powers, teleporting in and out of places while causing strange hallucinations. Little is known about him, but he is haunted by the spirit of a child who is believed to be named Cassidy. It's also theorized that he is possibly also haunted by the victim of the Bite of 83 as well as Cassidy.

Origin:
Golden Freddy originates from FNaF 1. There is an extremely rare chance to encounter him by looking at the Freddy poster on the West Hall Corner camera. He would then manifest in your office accompanied with hallucinations of the words "It's me" and distorted pictures of the animatronics. The only way to avoid his jumpscare was by lifting your monitor up, failing to do so would result in a game-crashing jumpscare. Also whenever you type in 1-9-8-7 in the FNaF 1 custom night, Golden Freddy jumpscares you and again, crashes your game. Originally called simply "Yellow Bear" the fan name of "Golden Freddy" quickly caught on, and by the second game, it was his official name.

 Originally called simply "Yellow Bear" the fan name of "Golden Freddy" quickly caught on, and by the second game, it was his official name