Chapter 3. Where Are You?

This is probably going to be a short story...because I don't have anything in my life inspiring me to get up some mornings let alone write...

P.O.V Unknown

     "Alright guys, listen up!", I say loudly which catches everyones attention. "When ever our fellow Were's are in trouble, its our job and duty to go help them right?!".

     "Right!!", they all exclaim with enough force to scare off the biggest and toughest pack. I've trained them well I thought to myself as a small twinge of pride overcame me.

      "Well", as I continued, "Although this certainly is a strange case,  it is a very serious one nonetheless ,and we will treat it as such as always understood?".

         "Understood Sir", they said in unison.

     "Alright well let's get down to business. We have been informed from the head in charge that an all female pack ,lead by an Alpha female as well, that is relatively close to us in distance is having a bit of a rogue issuse that is spiraling out of control. "

When I said all female pack lead by an Alpha Female, I recieved looks of disbelief, confusion,  and curiosity from my men. All female, female led packs are rare and unique because the last time one was ever heard of, it was overthrown by a heinous, strong, and deadly pack of rogues. Ever since that incident, packs consisting of only females led by a female all went into hiding and they haven't made any appearances since then.

   "Since this particular pack would like to keep their location and identity a secret from others, we shall respect that and keep a close watch over them from a distance. Keep a watchful eye over these shewolves like they were your mates or sisters."