Chapter 2

As soon as the doorbell rings, I run to answer it. When I open the door, I am greeted with a massive and tight hug. She hugged me as if i haven't seen her in a year.

"Are you all ready to leave?" Sam asks.

"Almost, I just need to pack a few more things then we're good to go!" I reply.

As im packing my last few things, Sam turns to me and asks if I have the tickets with me.

"Yeah, they're just in the top drawer." I say while pointing to the brown chest from across the room.

She pulls them out and jumps with glee and almost starts crying when she reads over the part that says 'backstage passes '

I close my zipper of my bag and start heading towards the door. I say goodbye to my mum and dad as I leave the home while telling them that I'll be home by Monday.

As soon as I get in the car, adrenaline rushes through my body and excitement overflows my mind. In 2 days I'll see them! I'll see zayn! That's the thing that I'm most looking forward to.

"Almost 10 minutes left" Sam says while reading the GPS.

"Finally!" I say.

Once we arrive at our place for the weekend, my mind starts to burst with excitement.

"We're here." I whisper loud enough that Sam hears.

"We're here." Sam repeats my words.

We step into our apartments, getting ready for the concert day after tomorrow...