Chapter 3.

"What bed do you want?" I ask Sam.

"I chose easily, you pick." she answers.

I chose the bed closest to the window. I open the window too see the view.

"Wow. The view. Its.... nice." I say. The view was just a couple of trees. On the website it said we could look over the entire city. Unless the entire city is s couple of trees, then I want a refund.

"Aha, we're not here for the view, are we? We're here for the boys, aren't we?" Sam jokingly says.

"Yeah, I guess your right. Let's just enjoy what we have while we have it." I say.

Soon enough, the sun starts to set down and before we know it, it's already 8:45 in the evening.

"I think I'm going to have an early night. I'm going to go out tomorrow to get some lunch, wanna join?" Sam asks me politely.

"Im not entirely sure if I'll come, I just want to sleep the whole day. But I can sacrifice a bit of sleep for some sleep."

"Oh." Sam says. Acting like she doesn't want me to come along with her.

"Goodnight" Sam says.

Before I can reply, she's already asleep.

-------

I'm awake by 7:45 in the morning. Sam is till fast asleep snoring loudly.

I go to my suitcase to get my clothes for the day. I decide with wearing a shirt that has one chest picket and wearing floral shorts. I go into the shower.

Once I come out of the shower, Sam is already awake and on her laptop.

"Morning." I say

"Top of the morning to ya." Sam says happily.

Okay?

"What?" I ask.

"Haha don't worry."

"Okay"

"Excited for tomorrow?" She asks me even though she already knows the answer.

"What do you think?" I ask sarcastically.

"I don't think you are that excited." she tells me.

"Of course I am!"

"I know! I was just testing what you were going to say." She answers.

Once we finish our little rival about if I'm excited or not, we go out to lunch. Neither one of us know our way around here so we just go with what we can see. We end up going to a fast food restaurant called Danny's. I missed breakfast so I'm really hungry. I order a burger and fries and Sam orders fish and chips. We spend quite a lot of time at Danny's and not realising, we spent at least 3 1/2 hours there.

By the time we get home, it's already 5:30 and Sam had to go out today to meet her friend who lives here.

"I'm leaving in 10 minutes." she tells me while applying makeup.

While she's gone, I'm probably going to watch movies and finish my posters for both of my concerts.

"Bye, I'll be back around 9, don't wait up for me."

"Okay" I reply

My favourite poster so far that I've made is probably the bright neon green one with fluorescent colours.

'Knock Knock'

Who could that be? It can't be Sam... maybe she left something behind?

I look through the hole in the door and it isn't Sam. It's a man with a goatee who looks very angry. I choose to ignore the knocking and praying that it will go away and my prayers have been answered. By the time the man goes away, it's almost quarter to 7. I choose to just watch movies until I get tired and I just order room service.