Chapter 4.

I wake up in the middle of night at around 2:30 and o can't sleep for another half hour after that. Sam must have come home pretty late last night because she is still in her clothes from when she left to meet her friend. I end up falling asleep and waking up at around 10:30.

"Katie.. wake up." I hear sam whisper into my ear.

"Mmhhh... what time is it?"

"10:30 in the morning. Come on, we have to leave in a couple of hours."she says to answer my question.

By the time I'm fully awake, Sam is already out of the shower and all ready for our meet and greet and concert. I don't know how's she so calm about meeting the worlds biggest boy band but then I again, I'm acting really calm if you think about it as well.

"Omg Sam!!! Less than 4 hours till I see zayn Nd you see niall OMG OMGOMG OMGOGMO. "

"I know Katie, I'm like dying inside aha. It's going to be the best experience of our lives." Sam assures me.

"Do you just want to grab something on the way there or eat now?" I ask not feeling hungry.

"Let's just grab something on the way there. I had a big dinner last night and I ate the left over room service you ordered. I hope that's okay"

"Yeah of course it's fine!"I say.

"I'm going for my shower now, I need to wash my hair so I'll be around half an hour" I explain to Sam.

"Okay"

--------------

When I get out of the shower, Sam is watching something on TV.

"What are you watching?" I ask

"Keeping up with the Kardashians" she says.

"Oh my god, you still watch that?" I ask

"Yeah obviously, that's what I'm doing right now.

"Nah Fred"

"I'm just going to blow dry my hair and put makeup on then we're good to go." I say.

I don't do heavy makeup not do I do no makeup. I just do a simple touch up so the boys don't think I tried to hard.

"Aw you look so good!" Sam tells me once I get out the bathroom.

"You think? I don't look like I tried too hard?" I ask spinning around and flicking my hair back.

"No not at all! You ready?" She asks.

"Yeah, let me just get the tickets and posters then we can go."