Not a chapter

As most of you know, Zayn has left.

I'm sorry for not updating but I need some time to mourn.

I joined the fandom in November 2011, and let me just say, it was the best decision I have ever made. For the first 6 months or so, I was a closed Directioner. Only school friends knew. My favourite was zayn, and that hasn't changed ever since. Zayn was and still is the love of my life. Whenever I was sad, he was there for me, whenever I was angry,I looked at a picture of him, and instantly I was better.

I respect zayn and his decision 100% but nothing will ever replace this broken part of me inside, that zayn filled. I'm lost without him.

Stop sending him hate over his decision, if you were him, wouldn't you want to take some time off or quit? Yes you would and don't even try to argue with me saying that you won't quit.

I only have one person who understands what I'm actually going through (+some internet friends) but I know that you guys understand. So if any of yous need ANYONE to talk to, please message me on here.

But guys please please don't hurt yourself or do anything stupid. Zayn and I both wouldn't want that.

ilysm and ily more than words can describe, more than anyone, more than I have loved anything zayn 💗