T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"What do you mean she made you."

"I told her about what Adrian—"

"What! You fucking told that prick what Adrian fucking did to me!"

"She forced it out of me."

"And how exactly."

Nova sat with the most devious look plastered onto her face, her loose strands of hair in the front, the rest of her hair sitting on her back. She interrogated Malfoy thoroughly as he, for the first time, looked scared.

"Veritaserum."

"That little bitch. And to think you let her 'join us'. What's wrong with you Malfoy."

"I'm sorry are you blaming me for being poisoned?"

"I'm blaming you for letting it spill out, should've kept your mouth shut."

"How about you get truth serum put in your drink and try staying shut huh?"

He grew dominant, no longer holding a scared look. Instead, he seemed furious, angry. In the mood for some revenge.

"I'm smarter than that."

"Oh really? You're smarter than that. I'll be right back."

He got up from the couch, walking up the stairs to his dorm before arriving a few minutes later, with a cup of fire whiskey in his hands.

"Let's drink."

"No thanks."

"Fine, since you wanna be so daft."

He penetrated her thoughts. Her every fiasco and every moment held in that brain of hers. She jumped a bit with a fright, as he saw her dreams and hopes, her flashbacks she has when she goes cold and drops to the floor blacking out.

She tried to force him out, putting her brain to work as she used pent up anger to have him exit the premises.

He entered that side of her brain.

Her kinks, her sex fantasies, her deep deep needs. And he lingered in that side for quite a bit of time.

She once again tried using her power to force him out— no luck.

He withdrew from her, his eyes clouded with lust. The lingering thoughts from her mind floating into his. One, by, one.

"Since when did you know how to—"

She was cut off by a kiss. A deep twisted collision of his and hers mouth pressing together. Their heads dove up and down from the movement as her lips reddened.

The sweet taste of her soft fragile lips, and the cold brutal strike of his minty soft ones. The perfect combination. sweet and sour, salt and pepper, fire and ice.

"Dont."

She leaned back, before being dragged back in once again.

"Ever."

A lash back, a breath between the two.

"Say, anything."

Delving in.

"To Pansy, again."

Her words stopped leaving her mouth. The expression showing on her lips, rather than saying any words.

His hands caressed her curved waist, sliding down the sides of her thighs. Nothing less, nothing more. And Merlin did she want more than he bargained for.

She aimed her hands towards his hair, leaning toward, just enough to throw her leg over. Now straddling him.

Scooting up his thighs, she felt something, right below her. A small gasp left her as she adjusted herself. Able to feel it 10 times more this way. He let out a quiet sultry groan. The rasp in his voice making it sound metallic.