T W E N T Y - N I N E

~Astounding~

"Try it on." His voice rose as he sat on the footrest of my bed.

Nova picked up the red dress, examining the the cutout down the breast area, and the slit near the leg.

"What size is it." She questioned, furrowing her brows and shooting him a glare.

"Doesn't matter, i can buy like thirty different sizes of those. Put it on."

She scoffed, picking up the dress from the door, handing it to Draco before stripping.

First came her shirt, she unbuttoned the white undershirt— right arm over the left, gripping the ends and raising it above her head. The red lace bra that so happened to match the dress, was now exposed to Draco who sat right in-front of her.

He looked up to her eyes, drooling silently. His hands were about to reach out, aching to touch Nova. She smacked his hand away, turning around and lowering her skirt by shimmying it down to her ankles. The matching red lace thong was now shown as she turned around.

She grabbed the dress from his hand, making sure to 'accidentally' brush her hand against his clothed erection.

He tried so hard to keep his hands to himself, desperation overwhelming him. He stood up quickly, placing his hand behind her head and his other on her waist— pulling her into a deep, lingering kiss.

Slowly, she pulled away. Finally slipping the dress over her head, and straightening out the sides.

"Zip me up?"

His eyes wandered so far, he looked as if he were about to absolutely devour her. His cold hands brushed against her bare skin, to tease her in a way. The sound of the zipper adding a sense of satisfaction to both of them.

"Turn around, spin for me." He whispered, the rasp in his voice leaving her cold.

She slowly spun, the dress flowing slightly from the force of the wind.

"It fits perfectly." Nova glistened, absolutely in love with the dress as she went to the mirror, turning her back and tracing her fingers over the cleavage.

Draco walked up behind her, replacing her fingers with his nimble ones. They stared at each other deeply through the mirror, then his head lowered down to her neck, placing a few kisses from the base, to her jawline.

"You look absolutely beautiful."

Her eyes lit up, so in awe of the man who stood behind her. His hands traveled to the slit on the leg, opening it slowly. His knocked his head back at the revealed skin, placing his hands on her waist and spinning her to face him. He walked them into the mirror behind them, a shard of glass falling from it.

She yelped from the sharp pinch of the glass hitting her bare shoulder, but satisfied at the feeling of Draco slowly pulling it out of her. A drop of blood escaped on top of the skin, before he wiped it away with his thumb— before putting it to his mouth and sucking the blood of his finger.

His hand ran through the front pieces of her hair, pushing some of it behind her ear.

Then he smashed his hungry lips into hers, a passionate and lustful kiss evolving between the two. He bit on her lip for a second, pulling lightly and earning a soft whimper from her. The little action was enough to draw a drop of blood or two.