2

SURPRISE!!!! A special update for y'all!
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

——————————————————

Third POV:

"Where did Tae go?", Jungkook asked as he looked around for the tall boy.

"I don't know, maybe he went up to his room to masturbate to porn or something...maybe to you with his weird ass", Jin whispered the last part without Jungkook noticing. He shrugged.

Jungkook frowned with a blush, hitting Jin on the arm,"I'm pretty sure he's not doing that Jinnie hyung, he's innocent!"

Jin scoffed then laughed to the side when Jungkook wasn't looking.

"That fucked up big headed boy is so damn pervy it makes no fucking sense", Jin mumbled lowly while rolling his eyes. "What was that hyung?", Jungkook spoke up. "Ah nothing ya big fluff ball, I said I sucked dick and I liked it, love you", he kissed his forehead and walked into the living room, sitting down on Namjoon's lap.

Jungkook froze while his face turnt unspecified red.

Namjoon jolted forward as Jin just so calmly plumped his ass on his crotch area. He held back a moan and bit his lip, trying not to cry.

"Why be so harsh!", he screamed in his head, a tear slowly going down his cheek.

Yoongi sat up, rubbing his eyes from the commotion. He then looked up and forced a broken laugh down his throat.

"Y-You good N-Namjoon?", he closed his eyes shut, his lips turning blue as he tried his best not to let out any sort of laugh.

Namjoon glared at him with tears and a red face.

Jin just rubbed his ass in circles on his lap and crossed his legs, getting on his phone. He felt Namjoon's bulge poking his butt. He smirked and acted like he wasn't doing anything.

  Namjoon got fed up.

So, he yanked Jin's hair backwards as he leaned to his ear.

"Just wait till I fuck you"

Jin squeaked with wide eyes and ran up to his room. "You'll pay for this big tiddy mf!", he yelled.

  Namjoon sighed of relief, wiping his tears away as Yoongi finally let out his laughs.

  "You looked like you pissed on yourself!", Yoongi wheezed.

  "Oh shut up, before I bust my foot up yo ass!", Namjoon tsked while grabbing a pillow to hide his painful friend in his pants. Yoongi looked to the side and saw Jungkook staring out of space.

  "Yo kooks! Whatcha thinkin about?"

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and cleared his throat quietly.

Jungkook stood up from the stool at the bar in the kitchen were him and Tae were sitting at. "Um, nothing...", he said. "Well, I guess I'll go up to my room then, bye guys!", Jungkook skipped up the stairs. "Bye kookie!", the two remaining boys synced together.

Jungkook smiled his way into his room, deciding to forget about everything. It was always easy for him to forget something when he wanted to, by the end of the day, he won't know nothing he did that whole time.

————————————

  He sat on his knees and reached under his bed to grab a box.

  Taehyung's eyes perked open at his monitor as he never saw Jungkook reach under his bed before.

  "Is it a dildo?", he thought, thinking of Jungkook playing with himself.

  "Ahhh my candies!! Jinnie hyung can't stop me now!", he grinned happily while pulling out a blue sucker from the pink box.

  "A fucking sucker?! Really?!!", Taehyung yelled in disbelief. "I should've known, he's too innocent for anything", he groaned.

Jungkook got on top of his bed and pulled out his computer to catch up on his shows.

He swirled his tongue over the blue candy and twisting it in his mouth, pulling it back out with a pop. Taehyung gulped, sitting up in his seat uncomfortably. He watched more as the oblivious boy was sucking on the candy like his life depended on it.

Taehyung reached his hands into his pants, his fingertips being in contact with his veiny dick. He started to imagine Jungkook between his legs, ready to suck him dry for his special milk.

"Ah fuck!", he moaned as he continued stroking himself, watching Jungkook lick the sucker up and down in a slow motion.

"Just like this daddy? Am I doing it right?", Jungkook asked as he dragged his tongue over his slit.

"Mhm...just like that baby", Taehyung groaned and pulled on Jungkook's hair, forcing him to deep throat him. Jungkook hummed over the pain itching in his throat, sending vibrations through Taehyung's dick.

Taehyung thrusted upwards, hitting the back of the boy's throat.

Jungkook tightened his hold on Taehyung's thighs as the horny boy above, abused his mouth.

Tears threatening to fall from his eyes as Taehyung didn't stop his fast pace.

After a few minutes, Taehyung felt a big knot forming at the pit of his stomach.

"You want daddy's milk baby?", Taehyung panted, catching his breath, not breaking his speed.

Jungkook nodded his head fast as Tae still didn't stop.

Taehyung smirked as he thrusted upwards a few times.

As soon as Jungkook bit his sucker with his teeth, Taehyung let out a low moan of pleasure and stroked his high away.

"Awe! My sucker broke!", Jungkook whined and pulled out another piece of candy.

"Looks like I'm going to have to imagine for a bit more tonight baby boy", Taehyung sighed as he was ready to jerk off to the innocent boy on the screen, sucking on another sucker.

——————————

"I knew yo ass was broke! As soon as I saw you- oh hey kookie!", Jin smiled quickly, still glaring at Namjoon who only gulped.

"Hey Jinnie hyung!", Jungkook said back excitedly.

"How are you so energetic on a fucking Monday this damn early?!", Yoongi groaned as he was slipping between consciousness, yawning.

Before Jungkook could answer, Taehyung wrapped an arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Okay so what if he's energetic, it's not his fault that your lazy ass is so sleepy all the damn time. I'm surprised Jimin and Hoseok can put up with your slow ass", Taehyung answered as his grip tighten on Jungkook's waist.

"You know what, you can go fuck yourself Tae! I'll cut your di-" "YAH!! NO DAMN CUSSING AROUND MY MOTHER FUCKING BABY!!", Jin yelled, snatching Jungkook from Taehyung hands, patting the confused boy head.

"But you just-"

"Shut the fuck up Joon, I'm still not done with your sorry ass!"