7

Namjoon's heart fell out his ass as he ran to his bed. He could barely breathe straight, I mean yea, homeboy is gay, duh. He felt like there were eyes everywhere, watching him as he flipped on his bed, obviously out of breath. He wrapped his body in his sheets, covering his head, thinking Taehyung was in his room about to strangle him.

  Why was he thinking this...? He shouldn't be thinking things like this, but here he is, thinking about one of his best friends trying to murder him.

  His head started to hurt, it was throbbing so hard against his veins and his skin. He felt so out of it. His mind was scattered in so many directions. It felt like he was about to die from anxiety.

  He gulped as sweat drenched his forehead. His toe was still hurting from the hard impact. His back hurting, remembering when he bumped into Taehyung's dresser on his way out. He felt so paranoid and afraid.

Namjoon made SURE to lock his door when he ran in.

"W-was the dream n-n-not a dream...?", he mumbled to himself, scared.

"Namjoon, shut the fuck up and take your pissy ass back to sleep", Jin muttered, half asleep.

"Who the hell came in my room last night?!"

Everyone who wasn't awoke, definitely woke up now.

"What the hell are you yapping about now?", Yoongi yawned, tired of everyone's bullshit right now, all the man wanted to do was get some decent ass sleep, but no, he's surrounded by loud ass homosexual zoo animals.

Tae scoffed.

"Oh shut it bitch! You're probably the one who snuck in my room and fucked with my shit to piss me off!", he loudly assumed.

"Why would I wanna go in your funky ass shithole? ESPECIALLY at night when sleep comes first before all of you hoes! Hell, I'd rather kill myself 20 times before I walk in your ballsack of a room!"

  "Do it then...", Jungkook whispered with a smile.

  "What was that asshole?!", Yoongi grabbed his collar, an angered expression present on his pale face.

  "You heard me asswipe, do it!", he whispered-yelled in his ear.

  "You little-"

  "Yah!!", Jin intervened, confused as hell right now.

  He grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders and placed him behind him.

  He then held Yoongi's hand and brought him to his room, his grip tight.

  Once they got in, he let Yoongi go, "What the hell is going on with you two lately??! Especially with you and tae, what happened?!"

  Yoongi just looked at him and bit his lip in anger. How could he tell them? They wouldn't understand like he does. They wouldn't get how it's hurting him inside that he even has to do this...just to get back something he had before.

  "Yah! Donut head! I'm talkin to ya!", Jin smacked him on his head.

  "Dammit Jin! Nothing! Okay! Nothings going on, alright?! So stop gettin in my business before I do something about it", he said, pointing his finger on Jin's chest repeatedly.

  "Oh hell no...did this boy just touch me...", Jin muttered to himself, "on my brand new expensive exclusive ass limited-edition t-shirt....?"

  Yoongi gulped.

  He knew he fucked up, especially when he raised his voice him.

  He was dead meat.

  "I'll give you 5 seconds to get the fuck out my face before I rip yo balls off and choke you with them while recording and laughing at yo face...WITH yo mama"

  Yoongi ran.

  He didn't look back.

  A few seconds later, Jin was running after him, screaming and yelling about how some peasant touched him.

  "You said 5 seconds!!"

  "Who said I wouldn't run after you during those 5 seconds?!"

  "HELP!!!"

   "No one's gonna help cause they all know if they intervene, they're gonna have to sleep with both eyes open tonight!"

  Jin stopped running to think, "Well...Tae does sleep with both eyes open at night..." "WHICH IS CREEPY AS FUCK", he looked at tae on purpose.

  Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked to the side, smacking his lips.

  On the other hand, Namjoon just shitted a brick after hearing that.

  "He...he sleeps with b-both eyes open...?", Namjoon avoided eye contact with everyone as he shook in the corner.

"Did he see me...?", he whispered.

  Hoseok noticed and tried to ask him what was wrong, but all he got was little whispers and shaking.

  And then there was one person.

  The person who was laughing amidst it all.

  And the person who knew what was going on.

  Jungkook.

  He couldn't stop, it was like it was almost too easy to mess with them.