3

I feel like I should update this book a bit more before I forget what to write for it 💀

——————————————————

Third POV:

  After Namjoon got the beating of his life by Jin, he begged for his forgiveness.

  #JusticeForNamjoon

  Anyways, Yoongi being the grumpy pants he was, he stomped on Taehyung's foot on purpose while grabbing his pillow from the couch, sitting down afterwards. Taehyung clenched his jaw, before he could do something, Jungkook sat on his lap.

  "Taetae hyung!", he snuggled in Tae's chest. Yoongi just sat there quietly, hoping Jungkook didn't forget to take his stuff.

  "Ohh, kookie....what's with the snuggling?", Tae asked as Jungkook never did it in front of anyone. "Uhh...nothing hyung, I...just wanted to get more comfortable around the others...yea", Jungkook whispered to Tae.

  Yoongi heard him anyways and his eyes went wide. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! He didn't take it!! Did he figure it out so soon?!! FUCK!!", Yoongi debated in his head. He got up quickly and ran upstairs.

  Jungkook glared at Yoongi as he ran upstairs so quickly. He huffed, "I can't have any fun."

  "Hm?", Tae asked confused.

  "Nothing Taehyung, let's just watch tv already", Jungkook said plainly.

  "Oh...ok", Taehyung slowly reached for the remote and powered on the tv.

  "He never calls me Taehyung...", Tae thought questionly.

————————————————————

Yoongi hurriedly looked around his room.

"Where the fuck is it?!"

"Looking for something hyung?", Jungkook sang with the item he was looking for. Yoongi's eyes went wide and he immediately tried to talk Jungkook into giving it back.

"Look kook, give me the pills, it's for the better", Yoongi stepped forward.

Jungkook quickly took a step back.

"No! Because of these damn pills, I've been locked away for fucking years!!", Jungkook yelled.

"Shit! He's definitely back!", Yoongi thought.

"Since you want them so much...", Jungkook paused and grabbed a hammer. "...here!", he smashed the bottle with the pills in it, making it look like white powder.

Jungkook turnt around with a wide smile to look at Yoongi's face.

"Jungkook what the hell!!", Yoongi ran over to the pile of crushed medicine.

"You know you can't handle being him for now even a split second!", he protested.

Jungkook shrugged, "I'm already him sweetie."

———————————————————

"What was that smashing sound from upstairs?!", Jin asked as he was in the middle of pulling Namjoon's hair.

"Whatever it was, I should thank it for letting me get the chance to escape!", Namjoon ran away from Jin quickly.

"That's okay joon! I'll just slice your dick into pieces and feed it to you at lunch later!", Jin screamed loudly so that he could hear him.

"TM fucking I Jin", Jimin spat and sat at the bar stool.

"Well close your fucking ears midget"

Jimin gasped.

"Stop putting my height into arguments you big broad shoulder bitch!", Jimin snapped back.

"Yah! I have you know that these broad ass shoulders are part of my Worldwide Handsome package hoe!"

"What fucking package?! The only package I see is one of the teletubbies trying to pull off makeup and gay colors!"

"Excuse me bitch! I'm not no fucking teletubbie you stale peanut! I hope acid falls onto your face while you're sleep!"

"Okay gay queens, settle down!", Hoseok barged in.

"Go back into your fucking stable horse face!", Jin yelled.

"OH HELL NAW!!", Jimin started to take out his earrings one by one. "I KNOW YOU AINT TALKIN ABOUT MY MAN LIKE THAT!!"

"Jin hurry up and apologize before he goes wild-"

"NO FUCK HIM!! HE SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THAT RETARDED ASS BOYFRIEND HE HAS WHO BREAK SHIT THATS NOT HIS!!", Jimin hollered and started to get up in Jin's face, jabbing his index finger into his chest.

"I didn't sign up for this shit, I need Yoongi here", Hoseok sighed.

—————————————————————

Taehyung was just watching the two drama sisters fight each other until he thought about Jungkook's and Yoongi's long disappearance.

"He better not be touching my fucking baby!"

Taehyung heavily stomped up the stairs, he heard loud voices and crashes coming in contact with his ears.

He then burst through the door.

"The fuck is going on?!", he looked at the two breathing against one another. Jungkook was pinned to the ground while Yoongi was on top of him sweating. Both of their shirts were halfway on their bodies and Jungkook's pants were slightly shifted.

Taehyung's eyes twitched, his fingers digging into his palm.

"Taehyung it's not what it looks li-"

"Shut the fuck up!!", Taehyung glared.

Jungkook smirked and then started his career of..........acting.

"H-Hyung! He's hurting m-me!", Jungkook sobbed. Taehyung immediately grabbed Jungkook from the floor and hugged him tightly. Jungkook soaked up Taehyung's shirt with his fake cries.

"Fucking maknae! Always good at shit!", Yoongi whispered, wiping the sweat off his face.

"Next time, if you want to fuck someone, do it with your animal disease boyfriends!", Taehyung looked him up and down with disgust.

"You son of a bitc-", Taehyung slammed the door while Yoongi was talking.

"Can we go cuddle hyungie?", Jungkook quietly asked, fluttering his eyelashes slowly.

"Sure baby, anything you want"

"Anything I want huh?", Jungkook thought with a grin.

————————————————————

A/n: I bet most of y'all are confused.... GOOD! Stay confused :)

I still love you though 🧍🏼‍♂️✨