almost ; yang jungwon

┏━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┓

you did something forbidden, now you have to face the consequences.

┗━━━━°⌜ 연애 ⌟°━━━━┛

she's never been more sorry in her life.

as she locked her eyes with her lover's teary ones, she whispered,

"im sorry jungwon.."

"if you're sorry then don't do it. please.." jungwon tried to pursuade her.

but her mind was already set. she thought there was no other way to save him.

"i'll meet you up there soon, okay?" she said, trying to comfort the crying male infront of her whilst choking on her own tears. "i'd rather kill you for your safety rather than my parents kill you out of anger."

"you promise me that we'll meet again soon?" his voice was quivering because of his tears, laced with longing.

the girl couldn't speak because of the guilt she was feeling. so she nodded her head yes to the question.

"use your words love, please.."

meeting his chocolate orbs, she opened her mouth to speak,

bang!

but it was too late.

she watched as her lover's body fainted into her's, the life seeping out of him. she looked up and saw her father with a gun in his hand, smoke flying out of its muzzle.

"f-father.."

"why don't you ever listen to me and your mother. we told you not to engage with those pesants." her father growled, anger evident in his voice.

"he was not just a pesant.. he was my world.." she whispered.

"RAISE YOUR VOICE!"

"JUST KILL ME TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!" she shouted at him.

the two shared eye contact. her father smirked.

"with pleasure." he said, cocking his gun. he aimed it at his daughter's head.

one blow and she would be dead. she knew that.

"i'm coming jungwon, just wait.." she said, interlocking her hands with his cold ones.

at that moment, she heard the gunshot. and she felt the bullet piercing her head. she dropped down on her partner's lifeless body.

"i'm close love." she whispered before she lost her breath and her life.

- e n d -

⁀➷