Chapter 1:Meeting Bhris

Chris P.O.V:
So I'm sitting here in the studio with my cousins Kristen and Kristina tryna work but my annoying ass girlfriend A'Geeya mad cause I left the house like I told her I had to go to the studio and work on this album obviously she don't listen to shit I say I swear she make shit so fucking difficult.

*Kristina looks at Chris with concern* aye fam you good what happened?- Kristina

*Chris looks up and his eyes has changed colors and sighs* It's A'Geeya she on her bullshit like always she mad cus I left the house when I told her I was coming here with y'all.

*Kristen joins in the conversation with us* just calm down maybe she forget just give her time to cool off let's finish what we came here to do and that's make music.

So we cooked up in the studio like we always do as we getting ready to do our last song A'Geeya walks her mad ass in the room killing our vibe we had making us all loose focus man she finna cause a whole seen in this bitch and I ain't got time I'm...

So we cooked up in the studio like we always do as we getting ready to do our last song A'Geeya walks her mad ass in the room killing our vibe we had making us all loose focus man she finna cause a whole seen in this bitch and I ain't got time I'm trying work right now.

A'Geeya P.O.V:
So Chris left the house like always and never telling me where he going he been declining my calls and never answer his phone so I went to the studio to see if he was there and he was with both Kristen and Kristina they all irk me I'm finna embarrass tf outta Chris ass he playing with the wrong one today.

Uh Chris why tf haven't you been answer my damn phone calls I know your ass seen me motherfucking calling. -A'Geeya

I've been busy working I know you see we busy here I can't just drop my shit and come running everytime you call I got business to handle something your ass need to be doing.- Chris
*A'Geeya rolls her eyes in annoyance at Chris but little do she know Chris is watching her every move 😈*

*Chris eyes start turning black and he grabs A'Geeya by her shirt smirking* I suggest you drop that fucking attitude and fix your face before it get really ugly in my studio session.- Chris

*A'Geeya laughs* try me and see what happens just because you got my cousins in here with you don't mean shit you take all this time in world to do music but you can't take a least a day or a hour or 2 to spend with me you a piece of shit fuck you Chris I hate your ass. - A'Geeya

Chris P.O.V.
I know A'Geeya done lost her every lasting fucking mind cussing at me and shit I can't help that I got a album I got to work on I'm trying to make money but it's cool sense she wants to talk her shit and get smart with me like I won't do shit I got something for that ass.

Kristen and Kristina left to give me and A'Geeya some privacy I hope they got all the shit they need cause they damn sure ain't getting back in this bitch especially when I'm finna show A'Geeya that I run this shit not her 😈😏. 

I grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall ripping her bottoms off and fingering her pussy fast making her scream.

"Chrisssssss!"

She tried to fight me off but gave up once she knew she wasn't going to win. I turned her around and put my dick in and fucked her crazy.

"Omg chrissss!"

I choked her while slapping her ass and bite her neck leaving hickeys she then screamed loud cumming on my dick but I wasn't done with her just yet i was just getting started.

"You ain't talking shit now?" "Repeat that shit you said!?"

I yelled in her ear beating that pussy up making sure she feel every inch of me leaving scratch marks on her waist as I continued pounding her.

"Babyyy I'm sorry!"

She tried to push me away a little bit but I grabbed her by her arms going deeper and deeper killing her shit. I pulled her by her hair making her look at me while she moan.

"Don't. Ever . Come. At. Me.
With. No. Bull. Shit!!!"

I said in every deep thrust I took making her cum again i bent her over the chair still fucking her.

"See you ain't got nothing to say now just screaming and moaning huh?
When I tell you I gotta work you listen and shut the fuck up you hear me?!"

I fucked her hard making her squirt everywhere.

"Yes daddy!"

She screamed as she almost fell but I held her as I felt myself about to cum and gave her deep long strokes.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!!!"

We both said at the same time cumming together. I nutted in her as she collapsed on the floor and I smirked at her now she know the deal bet she won't try that shit ever again.

Hope y'all liked the first chapter :)
Leave feedback
Did Chris do A'Geeya wrong or did she deserve it?
Will A'Geeya get Chris back for what he did to her?
Stay tuned for more ☺️