Chapter 10: Sweet Revenge

Sean p.o.v.:
This bitch really had the nerve to think she was just going to up and leave me for another motherfucker nah that's not how this is going to work. Naijah and her little "fiancé" are about to be in for a rude awakening especially with the 2 guests I brought along with me it's finna be a long night.

*the 2 girls walk over to Kristina splashing her with water waking her up as Kristina wakes up she notices 2 familiar faces that she knows both of the woman being crazy ex's from Kristina past she knew this shit would take a turn for the worse.*

Look who's finally awake time to have some fun as you can see I have both of your ex's both Savvanah and Keisha here with me to have some fun with me as well.-Sean

*Sean smirked looking at Kristina as both Keisha and Savvanah walked over to Kristina putting a knife to her throat.*

Keisha below:

Savvanah below:

Savvanah below:

It's been a long time since I seen you *Savannah laughs* but i caught up to you I see you moved on you couldn't get away from me that easy I'm going to hit you were it hurts the most

It's been a long time since I seen you *Savannah laughs* but i caught up to you I see you moved on you couldn't get away from me that easy I'm going to hit you were it hurts the most.-Savvanah

*Keisha turns Kristina around having Kristina face Naijah as she has a worried look on her face and both Keisha and Savvanah both take turns carving marks into Kristina body with the knife as Kristina yells in pain.*

*As Kristina cried in pain Naijah watched in horror as  Savvanah then untied Kristina pushing her onto the ground and started beating her in front of Naijah as Sean watched back laughing and enjoying every single moment  that happened Sean walked ...

*As Kristina cried in pain Naijah watched in horror as Savvanah then untied Kristina pushing her onto the ground and started beating her in front of Naijah as Sean watched back laughing and enjoying every single moment that happened Sean walked over to Kristina and laughs in her face as he walks over to Naijah and then tongue kisses her in front of Kristina.*

*Kristina sees Sean and gets very pissed off tryna get up but both Savvanah and Keisha keep ganging Kristina*

Get the fuck away from my girl and my unborn child before I fuck you up.- Kristina

*sean laughs looking at Kristina*

I suggest you dread lightly about what you say to me because your fiancé life and unborn baby's live is in your hands.- Sean

Leave them out of this and tell me why you doing this. This shit is pointless she don't won't you she's with me and that shit ain't changing we have a family wether you like it or not and ain't nobody coming in between me and mines.- Kristina

*Keisha cocks her gun back and shoot Kristina in the shoulder as Kristina yells in pain as blood slowly starts to pour from Kristina shoulder.*

*Kristina looks up at Keisha.*

You crazy bitch what the fuck was that for yo you sick asf and I now see why I left your psychotic ass.- Kristina

*Keisha chuckles lightly putting pressure on Kristina wound as Kristina screams in pain.*

You going to watch what the fuck you say to me if Shawn gives me the word I can just off ur ass right now and you'll be dead just like that.-Keisha

*Kristina groans in pain lowly slowly going in and out of consciousness as chris and the guys bust through the door with their guns drawn shooting Sean, Keisha and Savvanah as they all drop dead to the floor meanwhile  Kristina is laying on the floor going in and out of Conscience Chris rushes to put Kristina in the car as the rest of the guys help Naijah in the car getting them to a hospital.*

Nobody's P.O.V:

*chris looks in the rear view mirror while driving as he speeds to the hospital with Kristina and naijah as Kristina yells in pain*

I'm almost there just hang on a little longer.- Chris

*Chris pulls into the hospital picking up Kristina rushing her into the hospital as the doctors come rushing to Chris.*

What happened to her and what's her name ?-Doctor

Her name is Kristina and she has a gunshot wound to the shoulder also her fiancé is pregnant as well she's here with me too.- Chris

We have to take her into emergency surgery and i will send a doctor your way to check on her fiancé and sees how the baby is doing and if they baby is ok.- Doctor

Thanks Doc.-Chris

*The doctor rushes Kristina back into emergency surgery making sure she doesn't lose a lot of blood as Kristina flatlined 3 times in a row so the doctor give Kristina a blood transfusion and successfully takes the bullet patching up the wound the doc goes out back into the waiting room to tell Chris the good news.*

How was the surgey doc is everything ok?- Chris

Everything went fine I mean she did flatline 3 times but we managed to give her a blood transfusion and stop the bleeding and we also got the bullet out so once we get her in settled in her room you can go back and see her.- Doctor

Thanks doc.- Chris

*Both Chris and Naijah along with A'Geeya head back to Kristina room to make sure she's ok as they walk into the room they see Kristina sleeping peacefully in the bed Naijah walks over to Kristina kisses her cheek and holding her hand. The doctor walks in checking on Kristina along with Naijah and sees that Naijah and the baby are fine Kristina slowly starts to wake up groaning in pain and sees everybody standing around her.*

Kristina P.O.V.:

As I woke up I seen that I was in a hospital bed and in horrible pain as I looked down I seen my gunshot wound patched up as i looked to the next of me I seen Naijah, Chris and A'Geeya all next to me and happy to see me awake I'm just glad that bo...

As I woke up I seen that I was in a hospital bed and in horrible pain as I looked down I seen my gunshot wound patched up as i looked to the next of me I seen Naijah, Chris and A'Geeya all next to me and happy to see me awake I'm just glad that both of my baby's are safe and sound Chris told me he killed Sean, Keisha and Savvanah so they're the least of our worries now as soon as I heal up i can go back to what i was doing taking care of  my family like I always do and making sure everybody having a good time let's hope this recovery doesn't kick my ass in the meantime.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Like, share, comment.
Stay tuned for the next chapter.