Chapter 12: Good Vibes

Chris P.O.V.:
So tonight I decided to go out with my crew OHB and I invited my bro august and trey to tag along with us as well as Kristina and Kristen so we all finna enjoy ourselves and all have a great time. Our security will be tight tonight sense it's our first club appearance since we been back from tour so I got the weed on deck fasho and the way OHB is we all finna be tore tf up tonight but we definitely gon show tf out.

*As I'm heading to the car I see Kristina and Kristen outside with OHB as they all already smoking without me*

Aye mane how y'all already smoking my shit without me pass that shit here man.- Chris

*Sinko passes the blunt to Chris as they all get in the cars heading to the club. When they all arrive to the club paparazzi is already outside camera ready as soon as they all step out they flashing their cameras.

Aye what's up Chris man.- Paparazzi guy #1
Chris how's the album coming I heard you dropping 11 songs.- paparazzi guy #2

Yea my newest album will have 11 songs and coming along great I can't wait for my fans to hear it.- Chris

*Chris and OHB along with Kristen and Kristina walks towards the club saying what's up to everyone as they walk in heading towards their VIP Section*

Chris below:

Kristina Below:

Kristina Below:

Kristen below:

Kristina P.O.V.:
Mane when I say the club was jumping tonight it was insane as soon as we walked in that motherfucking was lit. The weed and the liquor finna be on one tonight fasho I know the guys finna act a whole mess in this motherfucker but it's funny to me.

Aye before we get this session started I'm need some food in my system real talk.-Kristina

*Kristen laughs and looks at Kristina dapping her up.*

what you said I need food I'm hungrier this motherfucker man.-Kristen

*Kristina and Kristen order food for everybody as they have 2 blunts in rotation and Kristina grabs the mic from the dj.*

Was popping y'all I got a song I'm performing for y'all tonight called gone I hope y'all enjoy it and fuck with it frfr.-Kristina

*Kristina walks towards the stage performing her song as the crowd goes wild feeling the beat  and feeling every word Kristina was saying, after Kristina had finished the crowd cheered and screamed loudly as they clapped they hands and Kristina walked back up to vip.*

You speaking facts in your song you definitely gotta do a remix to it.-Chris

*daps up Chris and takes a hit of the blunt.*

I most definitely will cus it deserves a part 2 for sure.-Kristina

*All the crew along with trey and august went up and dapped up Kristina on her performance and song and tell her how they loved it they all chilled for the rest of the night vibing out to music, dancing and even took shots. Everybody was drunk and tore except for Kristina and Kristen somebody had to be the way to drive all they drunk asses home so we all headed to the crib. When we all walked in the crib we all headed to our rooms.

Tonight was fun but man I'm so worn out.-Kristen

*laughs looking at Kristen*

Who you telling we had to bring all they drunk asses back home and ain't no telling what they in their doing now I'm finna shower then chill man watch them cus knowing them they will break something.-Kristina

*Kristen laughs and shakes his head*

Yea you right let me go watch this crazy fools before they do something they regret.-Kristen

*Kristina went to go shower while Kristen went to go watch the guys and made sure they didn't do anything to crazy that'll wake up the neighbors or tear the house Kristen hope they all will pass out asleep somewhere one by one so he wouldn't have to babysit them for long and Kristen was right cus slowly one by one they all started dropping like files and falling asleep.*