Chapter 9: Drama from the past

Kristina p.o.v.:
As I'm staring this guy down I got so many thoughts running through my head like who is he? Why is he here? And why the fuck he come here trying to start drama with my girl. I looked over at Naijah who seemed a little nervous being around him I'm assuming this guy was controlling towards her in their past relationship I just know he better keep his hands to himself before shit gets real ugly in here.

*the guy steps up to Kristina and smirks*

"You must be the famous Kristina Naijah around so much if you must not know I'm her ex boyfriend Sean." -Sean

*Sean looked at Kristina still with a smirk on his face with his hand out trying to be friendly but Kristina wasn't having it Kristina laughed looking at Sean.*

"You must think I'm stupid bruh you come up in here all bold and bad like you really with the shit tryna ruin our family vacation all cause Naijah ain't yours anymore well let me make it very clear she's mines along with my baby she caring so I suggest you get tf out before I put you out my damn self." -Kristina

*Sean stepped closer to Kristina and got in her face and they both broke out and started fighting. Kristina was fucking Sean up while Sean was struggle to fight for dear life it was at the moment Sean pushed Kristina back and got his gun out pointing it at Kristina while everyone stared in a daze.*

"You really think that gun scares me well it doesn't you better watch were you pointing that at cause if my girl or baby gets hurt in the process your ass is dead and I mean that." - Kristina

*Sean brings Kristina and everyone in the house as Kristina sits down the lights go out and Kristina gets knocked up side the head with the back of Sean gun while Naijah screamed in fear as Kristina eyes shut and everything went black.*

*Kristina wakes up with a massive headache and aces and pains throughout her whole body and sees she's in a abandon building one she's never been in before she looks to her right and sees Naijah unconscious on the floor and Kristina tries to get up and help her but she tied to the chair she's sitting in.*

*Kristina looked around at her surroundings the place looked oddly familiar to Kristina but she couldn't put a finger on how she remembered this place or where she seen it from as Kristina unties herself from the rope and gets free she hears a doo...

*Kristina looked around at her surroundings the place looked oddly familiar to Kristina but she couldn't put a finger on how she remembered this place or where she seen it from as Kristina unties herself from the rope and gets free she hears a door open and sees Sean walk in along with 2 woman that also looked filmilar to Kristina. Looking confused and tryna figure out what was going on Kristina and Naijah was in for a rude awakening from Sean and the 2 woman he brought with him.*

Naijah P.O.V.:

I had woken up in a abandon building my head was pounding with a massive headache I looked up and seen Kristina awake I was about to get her attention when I seen Sean had walked in along with 2 woman with him

I had woken up in a abandon building my head was pounding with a massive headache I looked up and seen Kristina awake I was about to get her attention when I seen Sean had walked in along with 2 woman with him. i tried not to freak out or put stress on the baby Sean is very controlling whatever he has planned to do with me or Kristina I know it's not going to be very well I just hope Sean doesn't do anything he regrets let alone hurt me, Kristina or our baby but knowing Sean all hell is finna break lose he has a very bad temper and this 2 woman he got involved with him ain't making it no better I pray me and  my family make it out alive.

Sorry I've been m.i.a. had a lot going on but I'm back now. ☺️
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.
Like.
Share.
Leave feedback.
Stay tuned for the next chapter