chapter 2

Jezebel's pov

Well today is just madness. I'll do anything to get away from this place. My brother is so insufferable, I only wish I could kill him, but that's the thing I cannot kill him, not if I wanna hurt myself. Some asshole bonded us together. Anyway I will be taking some of the duty of collecting people going with my sons. Hades walks towards me.

" Ma, we need to go and you need to brief the guards going to different posts. Then getting my brother out of the room he has locked himself with a bunch of girls. Then we can go." He said once getting close enough which was like 5 metres away. The thing is I can hear anything from as far as the next city. So he actually didn't have to be so close for me to hear him clearly.

" Fine my boy, you brief the guards and I get your godforsaken brother and me dear lovely son, note the sarcasm. I love my son I would kill for him I would, but that pretty face of his will me his down fall. Imma get him even if I gotta rip his heart out, drag him here and put his heart back in only to drag him by his ear all the way to our destination." I say. The evil glint back in my eyes. I love my son, I really do but sometimes I just want to strangle him. Don't get me wrong he is quite..troublesome. He has quite the habit of being a brat and devil when he wants to be, just like my sorry of an ass brother. So let me tell you this my brother, satan or devil or whatever you call him but he is my brother. And the saying is true speak of the devil and he shall appear.

" Dear sister, why must yoh always cause problems for me? My wife and mate had some ideas of seducing me and then she walks away as punishment for something I don't know of and now I have to walk around with a boner. I swear if that mind reader had any blood on him he'd be a walking tomato with my thoughts. This is a constant thing. Do have any idea what my dreams do to me since she has finally learnt magic and can control my dreams I've been having the bad string. Do you have anything to say in your defence?" He looked so smug and uncomfortable at the same time. He is the only one who has managed that look.

" Brother, I maybe a demon but I don't tell lies

" Brother, I maybe a demon but I don't tell lies. I'm not a liar unless I want to be of course. So no j have nothing to say in my defence, only that you have a very strong willed mate, just like I did. Hold her on a tight leash brother, or she may just disappear, just like that fateful night," I taunted. Then walked away. " Meet me at the front gate." I said about out of human earshot but demons can hear perfectly. I walked till I got to my son's room thinking about that night.

4500 BC

I sat happily in my dad's castle in hell, watching the guards or a specific guard, Cain. He had white, black eyes- which is normal for demons- he had a quick temper which corresponds with mine. He is head guard and everyone respects him. The only thing that's stopping me from going to him is the fact that we cannot to be seen in public together because of our statuses being different. I was also getting married in 4 days which means I'll have to see him, one way or another.