chapter 11

A/n slight smut up ahead. Just a heads up. I'm also not good at it.

Jezebel's PoV

My father stood infront of Caius and I. I could tell Caius was nervous, making his state of mind change. Cain made an appearance, as his eyes changed from their normal blood red to their demon black with gold ring.

 Cain made an appearance, as his eyes changed from their normal blood red to their demon black with gold ring

His grip tightened slightly on my hand. He was trying to ground himself from just killing everyone. My father smiled at us. He stepped forward and Cain pulled me back. My father's smile dropped slightly. They seemed to have a staring contest. Cain wrapped his arm over my shoulders and around my midsection. He held me close to him. My body was super tense. I tried relaxing. They both growled both trying to assert their dominance. I growled too louder than them making there heads bow in acknowledgement that I was the queen and I ruled over the both them.

I turned my body so that me and Cain's body were face to face. I held his face, but his eyes where still over my head. Problems of short people's lives. I snapped my fingers making him look at me. I looked at him changing my eyes to red. It always worked on him, calming him down a little. His eyes changed to a normal black. He was back but still Cain. He let go of me and smiled at my father. I swallowed thickly.

"Baba, what are you doing here?" I asked him, trying to convey the message 'you're not needed here. Go away.' I fake smiled.

"Well you just basically invited everyone to your castle. Even the spirits from hell want to come. And I wanted to see my family. Is that a crime, in your eyes, my queen." He said mocking me. I could feel the sparks of electricity start to glow faintly around my eyes.

"Well baba, your family isn't here yet. But since I'm happy today and I'm feeling generous, you can stay in the castle." I told him smiling. I didn't want him here.

These four years I've been trapped in my head, made me face alot of my past I kepts, I remembered something's I had long forgotten. Like the fact my father disowned me and banished me from his kingdom after finding out I was bearing Cain's children. I had long forgotten or it was like someone or something was blocking them away from me.

"Well, I'm your baba. Weren't you going to let me stay anyhow?" He raised his eye brow. He stuffed his hands in his pocket.

He was looking at something slightly to my left. I looked through my peripheral vision to see what he was looking at. I saw he was looking at the maids. I couldn't pinpoint which one. I smirked. I felt a little hurt. He wasn't her for me but something else.

"Oh no baba, I wasn't gonna. I just recently remembered that I despise you. Where was the hospitality when I needed refuge? See the problem is you and I are not the same. I'm only being kind to you because it's a joyous occasion. Baba." I mocked him. His eyes had widened while his mouth hang open slightly. "Shit, I forgot. Where's Luce. He and I need to have a word. Can someone find my brother." I yelled at the the end. The guards all scurried off to find him.