chapter 8

Caius looked at Jezebel's pouty self. She looked so cute. She was pouting because of what he just. Sometimes she was a baby in a 16 year old body. He just wanted to squeeze her cheeks but he knew that would get his hands chopped off.

"I wasn't being mean. I was just stating facts. If you can't swallow that, that's on you." Caius had a mock pout on his face.

"You're enjoying this aren't you? I'm just a little girl!" Jezebel pretended to cry. It always worked in a fight where she had to fight dirty. It always distracted her opponent.

"Nice try, love. I taught you that. You can't trick the master, babes, you of all people should know that." Caius gave him a bored look.

"Back to the topic at hand. You had a violent episode and you know after the small episodes you had, mood swings would follow. Now what's gonna happen?" Levi asked genuinely concerned for his sister.

"We could just lock her in a cage and drop her in the deepest darkest pits of I don't give a damn." Mammon muttered trying to stay quiet.

It's not that he didn't love his sister, no, but because it was for his and for her safety. If she killed them she'd be so guilty she'd literally lay in cold water, just to feel anything else than guilt. If they kill her someone, somewhere would want to avenge her and as soon as they step foot in hell she'd kill them.

"See there we go again with y'all's selfish ways. You guys never change. I'm selfish, yes, I don't deny it but that is because I know when to be selfish and when to at least act like I care." Jezebel looked angryly at her brothers. It was the same old bullshit.

They waltz into her life and act like they were always there, well except for Luce. She saw him once in 3 weeks, while her other brothers once in 2 centuries, unless they need her help knowing she'd help them.

"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. I'm gonna go and change. Trials start a 09:30 sharp. Anyone late would have to answer to me." Jezebel poofed herself out the room to her room.

"I hope you parasites are happy. Thank you for proving her right. Do you know that she thinks y'all use her? Now you just proved her right. Bravo! Splendid indeed." Older Cain had surfaced and he was not friendly. Anyone would want to prefer angry Caius than older Cain.

"Oh no. We are ticking time bombs." Niklaus panicked. He had started pacing.

"What do you mean by 'Oh no. We are ticking time bombs.'? Your sister doesn't have a reason to maim and murder you, right?" Aro queried, raising up an eyebrow.

"Oh no, our sister doesn't wanna viciously murder us, we'd be long gone if she wanted to. Didn't you notice anything different about your brother?" Carnivale asked Aro.

Of course Aro noticed the difference in his brother but he couldn't place his finger on what it was. His brother had always had strange mood swings.

"I did, but that's normal. His mood swings were always a pain in the neck." Aro spoke confidentially but you could hear his confusion in his voice.

"When he was angry, didnt he do anything weird?" Modeus asked him.

"Yes, he does tend to name things but always in a rude way. Like he would call Marcus a shriveled up idiot. He called me a pale cut up potato." Aro replied.