Hellfire

Simulacrum
————————

Standing atop the Eiffel Tower , a manipulative voice whispered unbelievable promises into my head.

Too unbelievable.

I'd known this from the Start so I played two steps ahead of him, I always had a plan, a part of my mind that was disconnected from the rest.
My old mind, the one that held love for all my friends, that secretly felt affection for the blank faced assistant and the grumpy gorilla chauffeur, the mind that somewhere deep down inside of me yearned for my emotionally distanced fathers attention.

So instead of escaping i reeled in my mind , squirming and shifting through it , following the trail of dark magic. Squeezing through cracks that desperately wanted to be relived of this butterfly burden and through gaping holes that had infinite hatred for revenge. I twisted and turned in a sea of emotions ,of my confusion that made no sense and confused me further. Slowly crawling about my mindless answers and trivial matters for others to chat contentedly about. I swerved through my chamber of fake smiles and broke into the source.

The butterfly had perched in my ring but its masters magic whispers came from my mind.

And I knew where.

So I tugged and tussled with it pressing my consciences shapeless fingers to the writhing mass . I thrust them deep into its heart.

And like a moth attracted to my infinite light he burned.

Nino
—————

Finally grasping what had happened my disobedient body was pacing relentlessly in my room. Tears that could have been my guilty ones or Marinettes bodies. Eventually I took unsteady, fading steps towards my bathroom . As I took another weak stride I was teleported in front of my mirror. Marinettes shallow breathing fanned across the pale surface misting it up hiding the hollow, hurt in are shared eyes.

My body tugged open the orange cupboard pushing aside creams, lotions, shampoos,

And reached towards a murderous object glinting evilly in the dark of the corner.

*le time skip bought to you by ✨Marinettes depression✨*

I stood passively in the shower, it was cold. It turned my arms numb but the blooming red that spilled over my sides and seeped into the drain reminded me every second of what Marinette had done.

I couldn't feel it anymore but it still

Burned