You watch her documentary together

You and Leigh-Anne were sat on the couch next to each other as the intro of the documentary played.

There was a moment where Leigh-Anne was talking to her parents and she broke down, which made a couple tears spill out of your eyes, and because your head was on her shoulder she felt a tear wetting the sleeve of her shirt.

"Don't cry." She says and wraps her arms around your shoulders.

"I'm so sorry you had to go trough those things." You mumble and kiss the side of her neck a couple times.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault." She smiles and kisses your head.

Not even 5 minutes later you were full on crying. You grabbed the remote and paused the documentary, making Leigh-Anne turn to you.

"I'm sorry, I needed a break." You laugh trough your tears.

"We don't have to watch all of it tonight." Leigh-Anne says, you slowly nod before tearing up again. "Baby."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I feel so bad for you. I don't know how to help you with these type of things." You say and start crying again.

"Hey, you don't need to do anything besides be here, right here with me." Leigh-Anne smiles and wipes your tears away. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, baby. I love you." She says and pecks your lips a couple times.

"I love you too, bubs." You smile trough your tears and move to lay your head on her lap. You reach for the remote and turn it on again. Smiling again when you feel her fingers tangling in your hair.