Destiny's Game - Part 1

In a room a girl wearing a beautiful lehanga is sitting in front of mirror continuously smiling. She is looking very happy,why not, after all she is going to marry her dream boy Aly Goni.
She is Jasmin Bhasin.

Goni's and Bhasin's are childhood friends. Aly was five years old when Jasmin was born. At that time only their families decided to get JasLy married. From childhood they love eachother. They understand, care and trust eachother.

Today, they are going to get married..Now Aly is 25 years old and Jasmin is 20 years old. They both love each other immensely.

Jasmin was engrossed in her thoughts..At the same time her cousins along with her friends Nidhi and Bharti came there to take her to mandap where her Aly is waiting for her. All their friends are married. Today, it was THE DAY for JasLy too.

They took her to mandap there she saw her husband, looking like a Greek God wearing cream color sherwani. Aly was equally lost in her beauty. She was looking like a princess wearing red heavy wedding lehanga. Aly smiled looking at her, making her blush.

Girls made her sit beside Aly. Jasmin was looking down shyly.

Pandit: vadhu var ko varmala pehnayiye.

Jasmin was about to make him wear the garland but Punit and Haarsh pulled him, making Jasmin pout. But, Aly came towards her and bent. Jasmin Smiled and made him wear the garland. Now Aly was about to make her wear garland but Pankaj, her brother lifed her up. Mukti, his wife pinched him and Pankaj immediately put her down. Aly smiled and made her wear the garland.

Pandit asked them to take pheras..They took pheras..Then, Aly made her wear mangalsutra and filled her mang with sindoor and kissed her forehead with so much of love.

Aly's mother went towards Jasmin's mom and asked her permission to leave.

It was the time for bidaai.
Jasmin cried hugging her Mom, Dad and Pankaj very much. At last she hugged mukti and cried, after all mukti is her best friend as well as her Bhabhi. Nidhi came forward took Jasmin with them. They sat in the car and drove off to Goni mansion.

Aly's parents welcomed them with rituals. Aly was waiting very Impatiently.

Nidhi and Bharti decorated her bed. They made Jasmin sit on bed and after teasing her, they left. Aly, after giving them rishwat, also entered and saw her sitting on bed. He removed her veil and looked at her intently..

Aly: I love you Laila❤

Jas: I love you too mere Hero❤

Aly:Today, I will make you mine. Are you ready? I am going to eat you, Aly said mischievously in her ears and bit her earlobe. She just blushed..He kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. He was sucking her lips passionately and she was responding equally. He removed her jewelery while showering her with kisses. He finally claimed her with love and passion. After hours of love making, they slept in each other's arms after saying I love you to each other.

Next morning they woke up in each other's arms with content smile. His family and cousins teased them..

Like this days started passing peacefully with love.They loved each other immensely.

Leap of Three Months.

Jasmin was working in kitchen but suddenly she started feeling dizzy. Everyone was laughing and pulling each other's legs in living room, but Aly was looking at Jasmin. She was about to touch the ground but Aly held her protectively from falling. They called doctor and Aly made her lay down on bed.

After sometime doctor came and checked her. Everyone was looking at her with worry. Doctor after checking ​her Smiled and told Aly,
Doc: Congratulations Mr.Goni, you are going to be father soon. Everyone was shocked. Aly's parents had never ending smiles, while Aly was looking at her shockingly as if trying to figure out it was a dream or reality . But then Pankaj hugged him tightly and Shouted,
Pankaj: Mujhe mama bana Diya Aly, love you yaar. With this, his brother and friends jumped on him. Aly now started Smiling like a fool. His eyes were filled with tears, why not, the feeling of becoming a father is out of this world. His parents too had tears. His mother kissed Jasmin's forehead who was sleeping, followed by his father. They hugged Aly and blessed him. Aly was just Smiling with tears. Jasmin gained conciousnes . Everyone left, leaving couple alone.

Jasmin : Aly what happened why are you crying? Is everything ok? Aly hugged her tightly and started sobbing.
Aly: I Love you Laila . Thank you baby. I am complete as a man now.
Aly kept his hand on her stomach and said,
Aly: We are going to be parents soon. Jasmin pressed her lips with his.
Jasmin : Thank you to you too Aly. I love you Soo much. I am complete as a woman now.

Aly: I can't wait for nine months. OMG I am going to be father. I will have my baby, who will be very soft, small and fragile. I will play with her. Yes her because I know she will a girl, my little princess. I will love her more than anyone in this world. Just imagine Jas small and soft hands, legs, Milky skin, Milky cheeks. I can't express my happiness Jasminnnn. I love you. I love you for this. He started crying🥺. Jasmin too cried looking him. He was just blabbering and blabbering about the baby. Jasmin had a satisfied Smile on her face, why not, she made her man happy!
After blabbering for God knows how much time, he left to give party to his friends in the happiness.

Nine months passed in a jiffy with Aly's over protective and Possessive behavior towards his pregnant wife. He handled her tantrums without any irritation.

Nine Months Later:
It's 2 am JasLy were sleeping. Suddenly Jasmin felt too much pain in her stomach. She sat on bed. She didn't want to scare Aly by shouting but when her pain became unbearable she shouted which caused Aly to wake up from his sleep. He held her. She was digging her nails in his skin. He lifted her in his arms and started taking her towards his car while shouting for his parents . They came down immediately and saw him carrying her. Aly was panicking and asked the driver to drive fast.

*Precap* - Tears of sadness turn into tears of happiness.

Author's note

Hi guys. This is my first attempt at writing. Please drop in your suggestions, Positive as well as negative comments . Would love to read them and improvise.
Thanks

DISCLAIMER:
The story is based on complete imagination. Please dont get offended.
Lots of love❤

Next part coming soon!
PLEASE VOTEEEE