Destiny's Game - Part 4

Everyone cried more seeing him..They know he loves his daughter more than his life.. Everyone is praying for her life. He look at his daughter who was getting treated and started crying very loudly taking her name .He is crying for the first time in his life.. Everyone came towards him and held him but he is crying very loudly as if someone cut him into pieces..
After sometime doctor came.
Aly was just crying and crying..
They rushed towards doctor..
Doc:We can't do anything..She will leave anytime.. Please meet her once..They started crying more..But Aly didn't listened what doctor said and went towards his daughter.
She was conscious. He went to his daughter. Everyone came after him. Alya Smiled looking at her Dadda and said.
Alya:Dadda dard horaha hain.. I want to go home. Aly started crying loudly..Dadda don't cry I hate your tears.. I love you Dadda..
Aly : I love you too baby..You are my life..Pain katam hojayega.. I will take my baby home.. I can't live without her na..And kissed her face madly and hugged her.. Everyone now understood he didn't listened anything..
All were crying their Heart Out..His daughter too kissed his cheek and hugged muttering.."I love you Dadda"..He stayed like that for some minutes..Then he noticed she is not moving..He looked at her face..And patted her cheeks. Pankaj called doctor..He came and checked her..and said.."She is no more"..This snatched the earth beneath their feet.. Everyone started crying..But Aly went towards his daughter..Took her hand in his which have no life..He started shaking her..He hugged her but she didn't hugged him back..He kissed her forehead and said"I love you more than my life beta"..But she didn't say I love you too Dadda..He kept his head on her chest..But he didn't listen the heart beat which gave him peace..He stumbled fell on his knees..Arjit rushed towards him.. Hugged him and cried their heart out. Aly was just remembering his moments with his daughter..He was not able to move or say anything.. According to him this is just a Nightmare and when he will wake up he will see his daughter with him. He was just sitting numb and murmuring to himself.."This is just a Nightmare my daughter loves me..She will never leave me.. I know.. Aly don't cry..This is just a Nightmare..".. Hearing him Arjit cried and slapped him and Shouted..
Arjit: This is the Truth.. Aly tu pagal hojayega..Cry Aly just cry.
He suddenly held his collars and Shouted..
Aly :Shut up..My daughter loves her Dadda..She will never leave me..
He went towards his daughter and complained like a child..
Kunj :Beta tumne suna..They....They are very bad..You will never leave your Dadda..you love her haina..when you will get up na we will not talk to them and hugged his daughter.. He once again shaked her..But she didn't wake up..
Aly: Beta wake up na.. Otherwise I will cry.. I will not talk to you..wake up..But she didn't..His friends and family consoling him.. Now Aly took his baby in his arms and started crying loudly..
After sometime Pankaj came and said..
Pankaj :Kunj chalo..it's the time..Aly please you should have to be strong..Who will handle Jasminf you will behave like this.. Please mein Tere samne haath jodta Hoon.. Please try to be strong..
Then they came to graveyard. Aly sat on ground..He is just looking at his daughter as if hoping her to wake up. Pankaj asked him to proceed..He is about to put her there but suddenly he hugged his daughter and started crying loudly..And asking..
Aly: Please please wake up. How will I live without you. Tomorrow you wanted go with Dadda. And today you are going leaving me here .And started crying very loudly. After crying for hours, They buried her.They came back to mansion. Aly was just looking at door and remembering his daughter calling him... Opening door for him. They entered inside. He went to his room .He didn't speak to anyone.

After 3 months..

Nothing is changed. Jasmin was a little Strong now. She is forgetting slowly..But Aly....He didn't speak with anyone till now..He just nods.
One day Aly was sitting in dark corner holding his daughter photo when his daughter came and rubbed his tears and said..

Alya :Dadda I love you.. Don't cry.. I hate your tears..Dadda you became Soo silent.. I love my chirpy Dadda.. I will come back because I love you..And disappeared.

Aly got up and went towards Jasmin. She tried her best these days to talk to him but he didn't. He hugged her. She was shocked. He started crying. She too cried. His parents too joined them in the hug.

After two days:
Jasmin was coming towards Aly when suddenly she started feeling dizzy. She was about to fall. But Aly held her.They called doctor.
Doc: It is common in these days. She is looking very weak. Take care of her.
Aly: It is common Matlab..
Doc:She is four months pregnant na. This was shock for everyone. But then They Smiled for the first time after four months. Doctor prescribed them and left. Aly remembered his daughter's words of coming back. Then other five months passed like this. Jasmin gave birth to triplets, Two boys and one girl.All three babies have mole on their cheeks. Alyand his family and friends were very happy.

Aly touched his daughter's mole .But, she held his hand and kept it in her mouth just like Alya did.. Now it confirmed that she is his Alya only. He named his babies Abhay, Neeyan and Avni.

Ten years later:
Aly was getting ready and Jasmin was scolding their naughty children, Who are just like Aly in looks, Attitude and height. (Except his daughter) . Avni is just like Jasmin in looks but attitude is same like her Dadda .But let me tell you they are very naughty and love their father more than anyone in this world.
Aly came towards the dinning area and saw his parents and his friends along with their children sitting there. He went towards Jasmin and closed her mouth and said,
Aly: How much will you shout? Don't you know my babies are the best. His babies jumped on him, kissed his Cheeks and said "Love you Dadda", to which he replied "Dadda loves you too".
Then Aly dropped them to their school and went to his office, opened his drawer and started talking to his first daughter, yes he still didn't forget her. Everyday he talks to her.
At night Aly returned home soon. He Spent good time with his children and then went to their room. He kissed his Laila passionately and made love to her. After satisfying themselves Aly made her lay over him and said..
Aly: Thank you for coming in my life, Laila. I Love you.
Jas:Thank you to you too, Aly. I Love you.

They slept in each other's arms.
It was a happily ever after❤

THE END.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Thank you for showering all the love on this story. I will come up with another story soon. You guys are free to drop in ur suggestions for the next story, i will surely try to inculcate them in my next.
Romantic stories are all over yhe app. I wanted to write something different, hence came up with the idea of a story based on the bonding of a daughter and dad. Drop in your views in the comment section.
Much love🤍

DISCLAIMER
The story is based on complete imagination. Please dont get offended.
Thank you.❤

Lots of love
DHWANI❤