The Park, The Boys, and A Twitcam.

"Hey Lou, can we take Hulk to the park?" I asked sitting up.

"Sure babe. You go put his leash on and I will meet you by the door okay?" He said. I nodded and gave him a peck on the lips. I stood up and grabbed Hulk's leash.

"Come here Hulk. We are going to go on a walk." I said. He came running up to me and I hooked his leash to his collar and grabbed his tennis ball. I walked to the front door and Louis was waiting there, just like he said. I tossed him the tennis ball and he caught it.

We walked outside and I locked the door. Louis wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into him. We walked to the park and I took Hulk off of his leash. Louis threw the ball while I sat on the grass on his phone.

"Louis! Can I post a picture of us on Twitter?" I asked.

"It's up to you. You might get hate. But you have me to help you with that. So if you want then yeah." He said. I nodded and stood up walking over to him.

"Ready? Pose!" I said. He kissed me and I took the picture. We looked at it and I smiled.

"This. Is a good picture." I said. He smiled and nodded. I kissed his cheek and returned to my spot on the grass. I posted it to Twitter and sent it to myself. The Twitter post said, @Louis_Tomlinson: Having a great time with the best boyfriend ever! :) Love Louis' Girlfriend! (Insert picture here)

I put his phone down and watch as my two boys rolled around on the field. Louis looked at my and smiled but he was soon attacked by Hulk. I laughed and walked over to them. I put my hands on my hips and looked down at them.

"You crazy boys. How about we go get some ice cream and then go meet the boys?" I asked. Louis nodded and handed me Hulk. I brought him back to were I was seated just a minute ago and put the leash back on Hulk.

I handed Louis his phone and I picked mine up putting it in my pocket. I stood up and Louis grabbed my hand, swinging it back and forth. I smiled and walked us in the direction of the ice cream shop. When we reached it Louis went inside and ordered us our ice cream. When he returned we sat on a bench eating our ice cream. His looked really good.

"Hey babe." I said getting his attention. He turned to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a little of your ice cream?" I asked he smiled and nodded. He put it near my face and I tried it.

"Mmm." I said. He smiled and gave Hulk a lick. After we finished our ice cream, we walked back to my house where we got in Louis car and drive to his house. When we arrived, he opened the door for Hulk and I and we went inside.

"Hey boys! We're back!" Louis yelled. We walked in the living room to see all the boys playing video games.

"Guys guess what I got at the mall today!" I said. Niall paused the game and they all looked at me.

"Oh my gosh! You got a puppy?!" Harry said jumping over the couch and running up to me.

"Yep. His name is Hulk." I said.

"Aw can I hold him?" Harry asked. I nodded and handed Hulk to him. Hulk started licking him and Harry laughed.

"He likes you." I said.

"Can I hold him next?" Niall asked. I nodded and Harry handed him to Niall. I smiled and Harry engulfed me into a hug. I pulled away and Louis came over and put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and smiled at the boys.

Liam was now holding Hulk and Zayn was petting him. Niall and Harry were smiling like idiots at Lou and I.

"Do you want something to drink babe?" He asked looking down at me.