Unpacking, Starbucks, and Annoying Brothers.

~~~ 8 hours later~~~

"Ugh that was so tiring!" I complained as I laid down on my bed.

We had just finished getting everything unpacked and put away.

Oh and It was currently 7 in the morning. -.-

It took us so long to get settled because first we decided to eat since I was STARVING! Then we decided to watch The Avengers. So yeah.

All nighters baby!!! Sorry I'm American... Hmm I could really go for a Vente mocha right about now. I wonder if there is a Starbucks nearby...

"Blake is there a Starbucks close by?!?" I yelled.

"Yeah!" He yelled back.

"Great how do I get there?" I asked.

"Go left when you get outside and go down for a block."

"Kay thanks!" I said putting a sweater on, grabbing my phone and some money.

"Can you get me a tall white chocolate mocha?" He asked.

"Sure. Be back soon."

"Ok be careful. Love ya court." He said kissing my head.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Love you to Blake." I said walking out the door. I followed the instructions he gave me and finally, after getting lost, walked into the warm doors to Starbucks.

Ok I'm going to stay here for a little. Blake can wait.

I ordered my mocha and sat down at a table. I texted Blake and put my phone on the table.

"May I sit here with you?" Someone asked. I looked up only to come face to face with a young man in a beanie and sunglasses.

"Uh sure." I said. He sat down and introduced him self.

"Hello love. My name is uh William?" He said but I came out as more of a question.

"Hi William. So, what is your real name?" I asked smirking.

"Uh. Well. How about this, if I tell you you have to promise you won't scream." He said.

"Promise." I said. He smiled and took his sunglasses off. I gasped and he sighed.

"Wait so you're Louis Tomlinson?" I asked calmly. He smiled and nodded.

"Oh cool! Well its nice to meet you." I said. He smiled and stuck his hand out.

I giggled and shook his hand. What the hell was that? I have never giggled. EVER!

"Courtney. Courtney Williams." I said. He smirked and nodded.

We talked a little and I decided to excuse my self to the bathroom. I had to at least squeal! I just met the man I'm in love with!

*Louis' P.O.V.*

Ok now's my chance. I have to get her number somehow!

I grabbed her phone and sent myself a text. After quickly saving my number on her phone and texting her back I put her phone down. Hopefully she won't notice I did that.

I had to do it somehow! She is just to beautiful!

My day dreaming ended when she sat down in front of me smiling. She looked at the clock on the wall that read 8:00.

"Crap. I have to go. My brother wanted coffee and he isn't patient." She laughed. "It was nice to meet you though Louis. Hopefully I will see you around." She said smiling. She got up and went back in line and ordered another coffee, probably for her brother, and she left.